Rubio goes on homophobic rant ending political career.

"From then on?" No.. just as roe v wade has not been left as it was originally. it will eventually be overturned. How could there be a physical sexual thing with a man if you are only attracted to women?:dunno: i could never have a physical sexual attraction to a man. You're more comfortable with a woman. that s not a normal thing. With a man and women, two halves make a whole.With two people of the same sex? There are two halves, there is no whole there, and there never will be. no matter what a few lawyers say. You deprive your kids of a father, that is also not a good thing.

Yes, from then on. You can dream all you want to but the SCOTUS decision isn't going to be reversed and you're NEVER going to get a Constitutional Amendment.

How can you have sex without being attracted to the person you're having sex with? Seriously? Hello, prison. Close your eyes and a mouth sucking your dick is a mouth sucking your dick.

With gay people, their partners complete them just as much as straight couples. Sorry, you don't have a lock on love.

Our kids aren't deprived of anything. Kids need two parents and ours have that.
I now understand why you're with another women. You're very simpleminded when it comes to sex and sexuality, like a lot of men actually. So I take it you're the more masculine person in your relationship?

I'm with another woman because I'm gay. Always have been. I was born this way.

There is a difference between sex and attraction and affection.

Neither of us are the "more masculine". Many gay relationships don't follow your antiquated butch/fem ideas. We've both been known to wear dresses and we can both throw a baseball. Only one of us gave birth though...that was me, four times to five babies. Not the "butch" thing to do.

Is it safe to assume you're not the more masculine one in your relationship?
You were artificially incriminated four times? but you're no doubt a leftist pro abortionists...that's weird to me

"From then on?" No.. just as roe v wade has not been left as it was originally. it will eventually be overturned.

Guy, you're delusional. Republicans have appointed 8 of the 12 justices to the court since Roe happened. Roe is still there. The One Percenters like to use abortion to keep stupid people like you voting for their economic interests, but it isn't going anywhere. The One Percenters don't want all those poor kids getting in the way of where they want to ride their dressage horsies.

How could there be a physical sexual thing with a man if you are only attracted to women?:dunno: i could never have a physical sexual attraction to a man. You're more comfortable with a woman. that s not a normal thing.

Uh, dude, the prisons are full of guys who are normally straight who do the gay because that's what's available.

With a man and women, two halves make a whole.With two people of the same sex? There are two halves, there is no whole there, and there never will be. no matter what a few lawyers say. You deprive your kids of a father, that is also not a good thing.

Then why aren't you right wingers railing against divorce, which deprives more kids of a "father" than gay marriage does.
Leftist policies and lack of moral values contribute to so many fatherless children and generally "sex in prison is a power thing

"From then on?" No.. just as roe v wade has not been left as it was originally. it will eventually be overturned. How could there be a physical sexual thing with a man if you are only attracted to women?:dunno: i could never have a physical sexual attraction to a man. You're more comfortable with a woman. that s not a normal thing. With a man and women, two halves make a whole.With two people of the same sex? There are two halves, there is no whole there, and there never will be. no matter what a few lawyers say. You deprive your kids of a father, that is also not a good thing.

Yes, from then on. You can dream all you want to but the SCOTUS decision isn't going to be reversed and you're NEVER going to get a Constitutional Amendment.

How can you have sex without being attracted to the person you're having sex with? Seriously? Hello, prison. Close your eyes and a mouth sucking your dick is a mouth sucking your dick.

With gay people, their partners complete them just as much as straight couples. Sorry, you don't have a lock on love.

I now understand why you're with another women. You're very simpleminded when it comes to sex and sexuality, like a lot of men actually. So I take it you're the more masculine person in your relationship?

Neither of us are the "more masculine". Many gay relationships don't follow your antiquated butch/fem ideas. We've both been known to wear dresses and we can both throw a baseball. Only one of us gave birth though...that was me, four times to five babies. Not the "butch" thing to do.

You were artificially incriminated four times? but you're no doubt a leftist pro abortionists...that's weird to me

No. AI twice IVF twice. Yes, I am pro CHOICE. Do you understand what choice means?

No. AI twice IVF twice. Yes, I am pro CHOICE. Do you understand what choice means?

Yes baby killing

generally "sex in prison is a power thing

That's not what studies show.

Reality of consensual and coercive sex in prison' exposed by review

Gay and bisexual ex-prisoners reported that while they were able to be open about their sexuality on the wing, they were discreet about their sexual activities and relationships.

They usually had sex in the cell of one of the participants or in the showers during periods of association. Some men who shared cells had sex at night despite official prison policy that men who are discovered to be in a sexual relationship should be separated and not allowed to share a cell.

One heterosexual man said that he had sex with gay or bisexual prisoners “out of necessity” and had resumed exclusive heterosexual relationships since leaving prison: “I’m completely straight. What happened then was just about having my sexual needs met, in a particular time and place where I couldn’t get [heterosexual] sex.”

Sex in Prison: Exploring the Myths and Realities, 75 PRISON J. 413 (1995)

Yes baby killing

It means I choose whether or not to have children. I chose to have two of my own and three for another couple.

No accidental pregnancies for us gays. We plan for our children.

Gay and bisexual ex-prisoners reported that while they were able to be open about their sexuality on the wing, they were discreet about their sexual activities and relationships.

They usually had sex in the cell of one of the participants or in the showers during periods of association. Some men who shared cells had sex at night despite official prison policy that men who are discovered to be in a sexual relationship should be separated and not allowed to share a cell.

One heterosexual man said that he had sex with gay or bisexual prisoners “out of necessity” and had resumed exclusive heterosexual relationships since leaving prison: “I’m completely straight. What happened then was just about having my sexual needs met, in a particular time and place where I couldn’t get [heterosexual] sex.”

Sorry, can't watch videos. Got any studies? Yes, there is rape in prison and yes, rape is about power. There is also a lot more consensual sex going on than rape.

I have a friend who was stationed on a remote LORAN station many, many years ago. There were no women on this island and my friend, who is a gay man, was VERY, VERY popular.

I have a friend who was stationed on a remote LORAN station many, many years ago. There were no women on this island and my friend, who is a gay man, was VERY, VERY popular.

Sexual deviants..I would have suggested masturbation:thup: they should have been kicked out of the military

Sexual deviants..I would have suggested masturbation:thup:

Yeah...a lot of the guys getting their knob polished by him would have called him a "sexual deviant" around the other guys too...and then come knocking later that night.

One week since the OP.
Marco Rubio is still a candidate for president. Looks like the OP was a complete and total lie.

Sexual deviants..I would have suggested masturbation:thup:

Yeah...a lot of the guys getting their knob polished by him would have called him a "sexual deviant" around the other guys too...and then come knocking later that night.
Im sure there are a lot of weird people in the navy, but stuff like that would be grounds for dishonorable discharge. There should be honor in the military not shit like that going on. it's an embarrassment

Leftist policies and lack of moral values contribute to so many fatherless children and generally "sex in prison is a power thing

Uh, no, guy, what contributes to that is women no longer feel obligated to stay with men they don't love because 'of the children'. Now, yeah, it would be great if people made better relationship decisions. That's not the real world.

As for sex in prison, point was, these are normally straight guys having gay sex because it's the only game in town. Just ask Ben Carson, he'll tell you all about it!

Sexual deviants..I would have suggested masturbation:thup: they should have been kicked out of the military

Yes, we should throw away thousands of dollars in training because the gay stuff upsets you.

Forum List

Back