Rubio goes on homophobic rant ending political career.

I'm glad Marco Rubio said this. Please, I hope that more GOP candidates say this kind of stuff. Because the crazy-assed stuff that wins an Elephant the nomination will lose him the GE, because in the GE, that stuff is a poison pill.

So, Sen. Rubio, you just keep on talking. I'm cool with that.

Keep thinking that. I guess he struck a nerve.

From what the SJW's are doing in general, the progressive playbook is known to everyone.

Not with me. I'm not gay, but I am acutely aware that the more hateful stuff Righties like Rubio say, the more they hurt the GOP in the GE. Or have you Righties learned absolutely nothing from 2012?

What did Rubio say that was "hateful"?
You have to pack fudge to understand I guess. Remember, Stats isn't gay;)

What a moronic thread....but what else would you expect from Moon-bats. :lol:

Here is the key quote from Rubio:

“We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,” Rubio said -

See more at: Marco Rubio Gay Rights A Real And Present Danger To Freedom Right Wing Watch

This thread is about the left's hardcore Christian bashing and hate.....nothing more.

“We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,” Rubio said -

See more at: Marco Rubio Gay Rights A Real And Present Danger To Freedom Right Wing Watch

This thread is about the left's hardcore Christian bashing and hate.....nothing more.

Other than hate and homophobia, what's the case against gay marriage?

I'm glad Marco Rubio said this. Please, I hope that more GOP candidates say this kind of stuff. Because the crazy-assed stuff that wins an Elephant the nomination will lose him the GE, because in the GE, that stuff is a poison pill.

From what the SJW's are doing in general, the progressive playbook is known to everyone.

Not with me. I'm not gay, but I am acutely aware that the more hateful stuff Righties like Rubio say, the more they hurt the GOP in the GE. Or have you Righties learned absolutely nothing from 2012?

Calling gay marriage a clear and present danger.

I have no problem with gay marriage. What is the big fucking deal with Rubio? There is not a damn thing he said that is homophobic.

If you're a follower of hateful homophobic religion, you've earned a bashing.

I have no problem with gay marriage. What is the big fucking deal with Rubio? There is not a damn thing he said that is homophobic.

He fears gay marriage. He called it a 'danger'. It is not a danger. His fear is therefore irrational.

Homophobia is the irrational fear of homosexuals.

Calling gay marriage a clear and present danger.

This is exactly what he said idiot. Can't you read?

"Rubio warned that gay marriage represents “a real and present danger” to America because gay rights advocates are bent on labeling any anti-gay messages, including those from churches, as “hate speech.”

- See more at: Marco Rubio Gay Rights A Real And Present Danger To Freedom Right Wing Watch

Having a moral objection to gay marriage is not hate. Are you an idiot?

"...there are, however, many other reasons to steer clear of this guy."

No bull!

Having a moral objection to gay marriage is not hate. Are you an idiot?

Yes it is because what else can it be? Just because you call your desire to persecute, discriminate against, and demean gays a 'moral' imperative doesn't change its nature at all.

Sometimes one's morality is hateful and exclusionary and phobic.

No....it's a sincerely held religious belief. See...this is America. You have the right to religious freedom and free speech.

Only Libturds want to squash religious freedom and free speech. That is the real intolerance and bigotry. All of you should be ashamed. :(

Last edited:
No....it's a sincerely held religious belief. See...this is America. You have the right to religious freedom and free speech.

Only Libturds want to squash religious freedom and free speech. That is the real intolerance and bigotry. All of you should be ashamed. :(

Opposition to interracial marriage has been a sincerely held religious belief in the past, and still is in places.

Opposition to interracial marriage has been a sincerely held religious belief in the past, and still is in places.

are human beings allowed to hold views and beliefs that differ from yours? Just curious.

Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom

Marco Rubio was the subject of a fawning profile on today’s edition of “The 700 Club,” in which host Pat Robertson hailed the GOP presidential candidate as “the Democrats’ worst nightmare.”

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody, Rubio warned that gay marriage represents “a real and present danger” to America because gay rights advocates are bent on labeling any anti-gay messages, including those from churches, as “hate speech.”

“We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,” Rubio said. “So what’s the next step after that? After they’re done going after individuals, the next step is to argue that the teachings of mainstream Christianity, the catechism of the Catholic Church, is hate speech. That’s a real and present danger.”

During a previous CBN interview, Rubio criticized gay marriage supporters for trying to sway the Supreme Court with “a ridiculous and absurd reading of the U.S. Constitution.”

When your base is that hateful and ignorant, you must cut them lose and rally the moderates and centrists.

But no, the GOP continue to open their big tent to most hateful and despicable people.
And you're too dumb to realize that you just proved his point

are human beings allowed to hold views and beliefs that differ from yours? Just curious.

Nope, all must comply to the "logic" of NYcarb.

Forum List

Back