Round 2: The Catholic Church vs. Pro-Choice Democrats

Awwww....jeesh, another whiny si modo meltdown. :lol:

How else is she going to pad her post count? Make well thought-out posts that exhibit both logic and sense? That takes up too much time! :eek:

She has already shown how she judges how one is right on this board. She uses some sort of method involving your rep. :lol:
:lol: Considering she neg reps me on a regular basis...usually with the word "liar"...I've decided to return the favor in kind from now on.

Even dcon isn't this much of a whiner. :eek:

Take a deep breath, kid. I don't. I saw someting interesting - something of which I wasn't aware, and asked quite nicely for the reference. You are hyperventilating over nothing and taking my request way too personally.

You are not special. I do not take the typed words of forum posters as the truth without support.

Now, calm down. Try to think like a rational adult for once.

:lol: Acted nicely.

This should be a default approach, by those who care about honesty in discussion. You make a claim, you support it, you don't just type it and wait for someone to ask.

If you call this acting nicely, then it's no wonder you can't see the truth. ....
Wow, do you have a thin skin, kid.

.... I have already stated the summary previously.
And without proper support, your typed words can stand as bullshit until proper support is provided by you.

It's called burden of proof. Part of critical thinking and logic. I understand your confusion.

So, we'll just leave it at that. Dogbert typed something, then cried about being asked to support it.

I have no interest in your claims, or anyone's (to ensure that you're not feeling so put upon), without support.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back