roseville man gets 128 ticket for heating up car in own drive way.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Roseville man gets $128 ticket for heating up car in own driveway
VIDEO at website

No we're not turning into police state, oh wait yes we are. It will get worse as the earth and climate change freaks keep pushing and pushing us into lose off freedoms you will be fined for more than what most aren't even aware of yet.

And to think as the Peasants are fined, ticketed, told not to use this or that You can bet your Hunger game Elites get to use and do everything they tell you NOT too.

I mean people are being fined for their own ponds, or for collecting rain water...

Some can not burn firewood in a wood stove

and they GLAMORIZE IT ALL WITH POLLUTION, SAVE THE EARTH BS.
Don't get me wrong our planet is precious and I adore mother nature, animals etc, but there are some things that are a given right for survival if we were not able to have the technology we do today .

It's the law in Albuquerque, here in SC, and I imagine in many other states and cities.

Damn shame ignorance of the law is not an argument in court.

• Banned
It's the law in Albuquerque, here in SC, and I imagine in many other states and cities.

Damn shame ignorance of the law is not an argument in court.

True, but just because the governmental idiots make something a law doesn't make it right, and or ok to do.

Take wood burning for example if the grid went down and there was no other way to get warm other than use their stove , it will be screw you I must keep warm and I'm going to burn this wood like it or not.

Collection rain water that is pure bs law or not.

Roseville man gets $128 ticket for heating up car in own driveway
VIDEO at website

No we're not turning into police state, oh wait yes we are. It will get worse as the earth and climate change freaks keep pushing and pushing us into lose off freedoms you will be fined for more than what most aren't even aware of yet.

And to think as the Peasants are fined, ticketed, told not to use this or that You can bet your Hunger game Elites get to use and do everything they tell you NOT too.

I mean people are being fined for their own ponds, or for collecting rain water...

Some can not burn firewood in a wood stove

and they GLAMORIZE IT ALL WITH POLLUTION, SAVE THE EARTH BS.
Don't get me wrong our planet is precious and I adore mother nature, animals etc, but there are some things that are a given right for survival if we were not able to have the technology we do today .

Plead not guilty,fight it all the way to supreme court.My god damn vehicle I will do with it as I damn well please especially in MY driveway. Just like wearing a seatbelt. Its MY car,MY body,driving on roads I pay for. I have had split success with fighting seatbelt tickets especially here in North Carolina where they think they are going to get 170+ dollars for not wearing a seatbelt. Had one dismissed after over a year of fighting it in court when pig didn't show up to court ( I was told to keep pleading not guilty and asking for continuances because eventually State Troopers get transferred and it worked) and one I had to pay eventually and did so in dimes. I sat on the bench the entire time it took them to count it and got my receipt. Its ONLY state troopers that harass people over seatbelt tickets here....so I war people online when I spot them sitting trying to entrap people. As far as the shower pressure thing goes I remember reading about the rubber pieces they put in them to slow the water pressure down so I took my shower head down and ripped it out....man talk about a difference! Can get a WONDERFUL feeling shower now.

Forum List

Back