Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

1. Valerie Jarret does look white.

2. The human species is part of the 'Great Ape' family of species, so saying she looks like an ape is factually correct as it is also correct for all of us.

3. Why was it OK to compare Bush to an ape if it is such a horrid insult?
/——/ Slave owing democRATs called Abe Lincoln an ape.

:lmao:

This is too easy but............ Link?
/----/ Yeah this is too easy: 'Idiot,' 'Yahoo,' 'Original Gorilla': How Lincoln Was Dissed in His Day
George Templeton Strong, a prominent New York lawyer and diarist, wrote that Lincoln was “a barbarian, Scythian, yahoo, or gorilla.” Henry Ward Beecher, the Connecticut-born preacher and abolitionist, often ridiculed Lincoln in his newspaper, The Independent (New York), rebuking him for his lack of refinement and calling him “an unshapely man.” Other Northern newspapers openly called for his assassination long before John Wilkes Booth pulled the trigger. He was called a coward, “an idiot,” and “the original gorilla” by none other than the commanding general of his armies, George McClellan.
How a Racist Newspaper Defeated Lincoln in New York in the 1864 Election
Racism in New York was rampant during the 1864 presidential campaign, and the anti-emancipation newspaper New York World used every dirty trick in the book to slander Abraham Lincoln and derail his reelection bid, including spreading rumors of a mixed-race orgy sanctioned by the Republican Party. In his new book, The Civil War in 50 Objects, historian Harold Holzer tells the story of how Lincoln almost fell for it.
View attachment 196515

You're actually suggesting not only that you looked up (or assumed) political party affiliations for some cherrypicked writers in New York and Connecticut, but that those states and Pennsylvania (McClelland) had slavery?

Oh who did those states vote for in the elections of 1860/1864 btw?
/----/ No you fool. I have studied the Civil War since I was in my early teens. (I'm 66 now.) I have attended lectures on the politics of the day and if you think politicians attack each other today, you have no idea what it was like back then.

Apparently you haven't studied anywhere near what I already know at the same age.

For instance, please to essplain to the class how George McClelland owned slaves, in a state where it had already been abolished before he was born.
/----/ To be fair to McClellan, his position on slavery in late May 1861 was essentially the same as that of Abraham Lincoln. Like Lincoln, he was concerned with holding the allegiance of the border states, and reassuring slaveholders there that slavery was more secure in the Union than in the Confederacy was integral to this task. Benjamin Butler had made similar assurances to Marylanders the previous month when his Massachusetts troops entered the state en route to Washington, D.C. However, by this time, Butler, like McClellan a Democrat, was beginning to see the military value of the slaves and experiencing the first intimations that protecting slaveholders, especially rebel slaveholders, was not the best way to save the Union. McClellan would never come around to that position but soon the North would be electrified by Ben Butler’s term, “contraband of war.”
George McClellan and Slavery

Provide a link proving McClelland owned slaves. BTW he was an incompetent General. Funny how you picked him.

That's your job dood. You made the claim about "slave-holding Democrats" and then proceeded to cite examples of newspaper people in New York and Connecticut, and tossed in McClelland, the only one with any political activity, born and raised in Pennsylvania. NONE of those states had slavery in Lincoln's time.

/----/ In your post #1430 you stated: "For instance, please to essplain to the class how George McClelland owned slaves, in a state where it had already been abolished before he was born." I never made that claim about McClelland. The slave owning democRATS were in the South and they started the Civil War. Lincoln was a Republican and signed the Emancipation Proclamation to free them. .

Still waiting on this too ---

Who won the New York vote in 1864?

Cellblock is too stupid to use Google to find out facts apparently.........."How a Racist Newspaper Defeated Lincoln in New York in the 1864 Election"? Really?

Hate to tell ya Cellblock, but Lincoln wasn't "defeated" in 1864, he actually was the incumbent and won the election.

So...................how did the racist paper defeat Lincoln?

United States presidential election, 1864 - Wikipedia

The United States presidential election of 1864, the 20th quadrennial presidential election, was held on Tuesday, November 8, 1864. In the midst of the American Civil War, incumbent President Abraham Lincoln of the National Union Party defeated the Democratic nominee, former General George B. McClellan. For the election, the Republican Party and some Democrats created the National Union Party, especially to attract War Democrats.
/----/ I'm providing examples of how democRATs attacked Lincoln with degrading insults including calling him a Gorilla. You're trying to change the topic.

Wrong. You're deflecting. YOU are the one that said a racist paper was the reason Lincoln was defeated in New York. Hate to tell you, but Lincoln wasn't defeated by anyone, he won the election.
/-----/ "was the reason Lincoln was defeated in New York." I did not. I'm citing examples of democRATs hate speech directed at Lincoln. Now run along and play with your little friends.

Still waiting on this too ---

Who won the New York vote in 1864?

Cellblock is too stupid to use Google to find out facts apparently.........."How a Racist Newspaper Defeated Lincoln in New York in the 1864 Election"? Really?

Hate to tell ya Cellblock, but Lincoln wasn't "defeated" in 1864, he actually was the incumbent and won the election.

So...................how did the racist paper defeat Lincoln?

United States presidential election, 1864 - Wikipedia

The United States presidential election of 1864, the 20th quadrennial presidential election, was held on Tuesday, November 8, 1864. In the midst of the American Civil War, incumbent President Abraham Lincoln of the National Union Party defeated the Democratic nominee, former General George B. McClellan. For the election, the Republican Party and some Democrats created the National Union Party, especially to attract War Democrats.

I have to say, that's the first time I've ever heard Abe Lincoln of all people called a "secessionist". :lmao:

1. Valerie Jarret does look white.

2. The human species is part of the 'Great Ape' family of species, so saying she looks like an ape is factually correct as it is also correct for all of us.

3. Why was it OK to compare Bush to an ape if it is such a horrid insult?
/——/ Slave owing democRATs called Abe Lincoln an ape.

:lmao:

This is too easy but............ Link?
You're actually suggesting not only that you looked up (or assumed) political party affiliations for some cherrypicked writers in New York and Connecticut, but that those states and Pennsylvania (McClelland) had slavery?

Oh who did those states vote for in the elections of 1860/1864 btw?
/----/ No you fool. I have studied the Civil War since I was in my early teens. (I'm 66 now.) I have attended lectures on the politics of the day and if you think politicians attack each other today, you have no idea what it was like back then.

Apparently you haven't studied anywhere near what I already know at the same age.

For instance, please to essplain to the class how George McClelland owned slaves, in a state where it had already been abolished before he was born.
/----/ To be fair to McClellan, his position on slavery in late May 1861 was essentially the same as that of Abraham Lincoln. Like Lincoln, he was concerned with holding the allegiance of the border states, and reassuring slaveholders there that slavery was more secure in the Union than in the Confederacy was integral to this task. Benjamin Butler had made similar assurances to Marylanders the previous month when his Massachusetts troops entered the state en route to Washington, D.C. However, by this time, Butler, like McClellan a Democrat, was beginning to see the military value of the slaves and experiencing the first intimations that protecting slaveholders, especially rebel slaveholders, was not the best way to save the Union. McClellan would never come around to that position but soon the North would be electrified by Ben Butler’s term, “contraband of war.”
George McClellan and Slavery

Provide a link proving McClelland owned slaves. BTW he was an incompetent General. Funny how you picked him.

That's your job dood. You made the claim about "slave-holding Democrats" and then proceeded to cite examples of newspaper people in New York and Connecticut, and tossed in McClelland, the only one with any political activity, born and raised in Pennsylvania. NONE of those states had slavery in Lincoln's time.

/----/ In your post #1430 you stated: "For instance, please to essplain to the class how George McClelland owned slaves, in a state where it had already been abolished before he was born." I never made that claim about McClelland. The slave owning democRATS were in the South and they started the Civil War. Lincoln was a Republican and signed the Emancipation Proclamation to free them. .

C'mon dood. Cutting your own post out of the nest isn't gonna wipe it off the board. You started ranting about "slave-owning Democrats" and then proceeded to cite newspapers and newspapermen in New York and Connecticut, and then threw in McClelland as the player to be named later. Out of all of those the only known "Democrat" was McClelland. And again NONE of those states had slavery, so even if your newspaper people had a political party, they could not have had slaves.

As far as the South, the Confederacy deliberately had no political parties. And when it did, you still didn't need one to own a slave.

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke
Yes yes yes YES, we heard already. Let that be a warning, they will burn you at the stake in a hysterical overreaction to purify unclean thoughts. The first amendment and forgiveness goes out the bloody window. MUST....PURIFY THOUGHT...at all costs.
I guess it needs to be a lesson to all celebrities including blacks like Dave Chappelle, that you can no longer use any disparaging comments or acts depicting blacks in a racist way, and this being whether or not one is black or white who is doing it. Rosannes case has now set the bar. If anyone is caught disparaging blacks in any racist way, then it has to be that them and their shows, acts or interviews must be immediately suspended.
If want to get serious about this stuff, then let's get serious about it.

Forum List

Back