Roosevelt's New Deal: Anti-Black Legislation

Unlike you? Who wants to imprison millions because of their politics?

Lets not forget FDR was a man who imprisoned thousands of Asians cause of their race....

You can lie about yourself all you want you piece of shit but you dont get to lie about me .....Why dont you crawl back to your mommas basement cause no one is buying what your selling.

You don't get to pretend your rational.

You are a dingy, wingy far right piece of crap, son.

Flush yourself and help Romney to victory.

Lets not forget FDR was a man who imprisoned thousands of Asians cause of their race....

You can lie about yourself all you want you piece of shit but you dont get to lie about me .....Why dont you crawl back to your mommas basement cause no one is buying what your selling.

Far right? Me? Nope ... I am conservative....I am am a truth loving flag flying gun owning God believing American.... Nothing I posted in this thread was untrue which is more then can be said about you.

Actually, his motivation in that case was less racial...The internment of 110,000 Japanese seems to have been largely political. Earl Warren of California was sensitive to his constituents resenting the large success of the Japanese in agriculture. And, interned, they couldn’t vote against FDR, and he did pick up three House seats…and after the election he began to move for the release of the Japanese.
From "FDR Goes To War: How Expanded Executive Power, Spiraling National Debt, And Restricted Civil Liberties Shaped Wartime America" by Burton W. Folsom Jr. and Anita Folsom

Actually, his motivation in that case was less racial...The internment of 110,000 Japanese seems to have been largely political. Earl Warren of California was sensitive to his constituents resenting the large success of the Japanese in agriculture. And, interned, they couldn’t vote against FDR, and he did pick up three House seats…and after the election he began to move for the release of the Japanese.
From "FDR Goes To War: How Expanded Executive Power, Spiraling National Debt, And Restricted Civil Liberties Shaped Wartime America" by Burton W. Folsom Jr. and Anita Folsom

Might have been political but only a bigot would have have done it for ANY reason.

Might have been political but only a bigot would have have done it for ANY reason.

True when looked through the eyes of 2012 America

In 1942 we were a strict racially conscious society. Nobody was as hated as "The Japs", nobody was more mistrusted. The decision to inter the Japanese was universal and few gave it a second thought.....it was a no-brainer in 1942 America

The ones who failed the Japanese was our court system. The order to inter loyal citizens should have lasted 20 minutes in any court in the land. Instead, they looked the other way

You are a reactionary ding dong, an extremist, not needed in the new GOP.

Far right? Me? Nope ... I am conservative....I am am a truth loving flag flying gun owning God believing American.... Nothing I posted in this thread was untrue which is more then can be said about you.

^^ damn! Unkotare the angry homosexual negro is all over the race forum! He's like a cyber Jesse Jackson, but madder!

Oh, and Kaptain_Kloset_Kase, the illogical, racist headcase is here now! Looking for a new place to beg, loser?

Last edited:
You are a reactionary ding dong, an extremist, not needed in the new GOP.

Far right? Me? Nope ... I am conservative....I am am a truth loviing flag flying gun owning God believing American.... Nothing I posted in this thread was untrue which is more then can be said about you.
why would a democrat like you care about the GOP?

In 1942 we were a strict racially conscious society. Nobody was as hated as "The Japs", nobody was more mistrusted. The decision to inter the Japanese was universal and few gave it a second thought.....it was a no-brainer in 1942 America

The ones who failed the Japanese was our court system. The order to inter loyal citizens should have lasted 20 minutes in any court in the land. Instead, they looked the other way

"In 1942 we were a strict racially conscious society."

Still the case if you are aligned with the Democrat Party....

Shirley you've heard of 'identity politics."

I know...don't call you Shirley....

I do not see any record of many prominent Republicans outraged at the treatment of Japanese Americans in 1942

There was only one to my knowledge

Last edited:
Jake, Your 10 minute Google search as remedial education can't "School" anyone. You had no idea at all that Ike was the Civil Rights President and that LBJ (“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall) was the Southern Democrat who set civil right back 7 years. You asked for a "Credible source" that Ike proposed the very civil Right Bill that LBJ Signed 7 years later.

LBJ didn't want to lose the black vote to Republicans for passing Ike's Civil Right Bill, that's why he crushed it. When it did pass he told his fellow Democrats "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years." because he was going to buy them off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms]President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word. - YouTube[/ame]

(Note: Jake supports slavery and states rights.)

Typical far righty who knows nothing. Time for you to be schooled.

(1) Eisnehower called Chief Justice Warren (remember the Brown decision) his worst decision because of the decision.

(2) Eisenhower did not want to interfere in Little Rock. Governor Faubus used the NG to keep the black students out of the school. Thus, Eisenhower (give him credit for doing something that was repugnant to him) federalized the NG to take the local power out of Faubus' hands and sent in the airborne infantry. Note: Frank supports large-scale government statist interference in local affairs.

(3) Johnson could not support E's massive statist civil rights plan because he did not have the votes to pass it. It took him more than a decade and Kennedy's "martyrdom" and his own presidency to have the power to push the CRA and VA.

Note the progressive statism pro and con involved here.

Note that geography, not party, was the determining issue.

Frank, you need to read far more widely.

Jake do you even know that Ike was President?

Jake who was it that sent the 101st to desegregate Democrat schools in the Little Rock (hint: not LBJ)

I do not see any record of many prominent Republicans outraged at the treatment of Japanese Americans in 1942

But you were unable to quibble with the essence of the post:

"Still the case if you are aligned with the Democrat Party...."

See...I knew there had to be SOMETHING we agreed on....

I'd like to add an explanation of the basic dif between you and the folks you support, the Left, and those of us on the other side.

The central and primary goal....perhaps the only one....of the Left, is equality.

The Left has no aim for prosperity....so if all folks black, white...even yellow....were equally poor, Lefties would be high fiving each other, and muttering "our work here is done."

This is why you folks should never, ever be entrusted with running governments.

No nation can have both equality and prosperity.

But you were unable to quibble with the essence of the post:

"Still the case if you are aligned with the Democrat Party...."

See...I knew there had to be SOMETHING we agreed on....

Yea...yea

I understand you are in trolling mode today and need attention from the liberals

I'm not biting

I'd like to add an explanation of the basic dif between you and the folks you support, the Left, and those of us on the other side.

The central and primary goal....perhaps the only one....of the Left, is equality.

The Left has no aim for prosperity....so if all folks black, white...even yellow....were equally poor, Lefties would be high fiving each other, and muttering "our work here is done."

This is why you folks should never, ever be entrusted with running governments.

No nation can have both equality and prosperity.

Dumbest post of the month

Forum List

Back