Roosevelt And His Foe...Together

Happy Birthday to FDR
Our greatest modern President
It's his internment of fellow Americans/U.S. citizens as opposed to non-U.S. citizens that sets him apart and makes him great to/for you isn't it?

What an astute point.

For the Democrats, inviting, enticing, illegal aliens into the nation to vote Democrat, is an astounding juxtaposition.

"FDR Solicitor General Lied to Supreme Court about Japanese Internment

DAMON ROOT | 5.31.2011 2:39 PM

In Korematsu v. United States (1944), the U.S Supreme Court, packed to the hilt with 8 justices appointed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, upheld FDR's notorious Executive Order 9066, which authorized the forced internment of Japanese-Americans as a matter of "military urgency" during World War II. It's an ugly decision and the full story is even worse. As The Los Angeles Times reports, Neal Katyal, the acting solicitor general for the Obama administration, has admitted that one of his predecessors, FDR's Solicitor General Charles Fahy, deliberately misled the Supreme Court in the case.

Here's L.A. Times reporter David Savage:

Katyal said Tuesday that Charles Fahy, an appointee of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, deliberately hid from the court a report from the Office of Naval Intelligence that concluded the Japanese Americans on the West Coast did not pose a military threat. The report indicated there was no evidence Japanese Americans were disloyal, were acting as spies or were signaling enemy submarines, as some at the time had suggested…."
FDR Solicitor General Lied to Supreme Court about Japanese Internment

I guess FDR knew about the lies just as much as Obama knew about the surveillance of the Trump administration....
good job

February 19, 1942

President Roosevelt signs Executive Order 9066. This order leads to the assembly and incarceration of over 120,000 persons of Japanese ancestry on the west coast.

9. "They were forcibly removed to 10 concentration camps. The government officially called them “relocation centers,” but Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942. The occupants were kept behind barbed wire, and armed guards kept them from leaving."
FDR’s concentration camps were a warning, not a model

Again?
".....Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942."

Interesting in that Roosevelt and Adolph had a fine relationship, and, in fact, FDR OK'd Hitler's
German annexation of the Sudetenland in western Czechoslovakia.

Executive Order 9066 was a United States presidential executive order signed and issued during World War II by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942. This order authorized the Secretary of War to prescribe certain areas as military zones, clearing the way for the incarceration of Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans in U.S. concentration camps. Executive Order 9066 - Wikipedia

Last edited:
10. And not just Jews and Japanese….Franklin the racist Roosevelt stuck his finger in the eye of black Americans as well. His first choice for Supreme Court Justice was KKKer, Hugo Black.

a. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]

Let's remind all, again, that the KKK was an arm of the Democrat Party post-Civil War...and, clearly, continued to be so through Roosevelt's time.

b. Hugo Black was his first selection, in 1937. Black was a multi-faceted hater....This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

Shortly after Black's appointment to the Supreme Court, Ray Sprigle of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette wrote a series of articles revealing Black's involvement in the Klan, for which he won a Pulitzer Prize.[107] The first article in the series was published on Sept 13, 1937, barely a month after Black's appointment and shortly after his confirmation. Titled "Justice Black Revealed as Ku Klux Klansman,"[108] the article described how Black's resignation from the Klan "was the first move of his campaign for the Democratic nomination for United States Senator from Alabama."

At a press conference on Sept 14 1937, Roosevelt was asked about whether he had knowledge of Black's involvement with the Ku Klux Klan. He responded in part, “I know only what I have read in the newspapers…Mr. Justice Black is abroad. Until such time as he returns there is no further comment to be made.”[109]

On Sept 21 1937, FDR was again asked during a press conference about whether or not he had communications with Hugo Black regarding his involvement in the Ku Klux Klan. Again, FDR denied speaking with Hugo Black, and when asked about whether the Department of Justice should be "charged automatically" with investigating Supreme Court appointments, FDR said in part, "No, certainly not...a man's private life is supposed to be his private life..."

On Sept 21, 1937, Hugo Black was “besieged” by reporters. He said, “If I make any statement it will be in a way the people can hear me and understand what I have to say, and not have to depend on some parts of the press which might fail to report all I have to say.”
Hugo Black - Wikipedia

Franklin Roosevelt not only placed a KKKer on the Supreme Court, but he has a well documented history of antipathy to blacks, Jews and Asian.

Franklin Roosevelt....Democrat demigod.

You are welcome to provide examples of illegal aliens voting in any number

You are answering questions no one asked, a typical liberal tactic...do you believe your own claim that "only citizens vote" and if so is that true in the last election.

If it as wide spread, you should be able to quickly identify tens of thousands

This^ is so much desperation...
To this point I haven't made that claim but lets prove the folly of the above...if only citizens vote then you should be able to quickly identify tens of thousands [10's of millions actually] of them, is that correct?...it is actually embarrassing trying to repeat that ridiculous claim

Last edited:
You are welcome to provide examples of illegal aliens voting in any number

You are answering questions no one asked, a typical liberal tactic...do you believe your own claim that "only citizens vote" and if so is that true in the last election.

If it as wide spread, you should be able to quickly identify tens of thousands

This^ is so much desperation...
To this point I haven't made that claim but lets prove the folly of the above...if only citizens vote then you should be able to quickly identify tens of thousands [10's of millions actually] of them, is that correct?...it is actually embarrassing trying to repeat that ridiculous claim
Are we playing the silly conservative game where they trot out an obscure case where a non citizen mistakenly registered or voted and is used as proof that millions vote?

Are we playing the silly conservative game where they trot out an obscure case where a non citizen mistakenly registered or voted and is used as proof that millions vote?
I want to know if you really believe your own claim and if so, if you believe that is also the case in 2016?...you know this is not only self explanatory, but is about something you claim, the fact you don't understand your own claim speaks volumes about how bogus you think it is.

Last edited:
England, Canada, USSR
Needless to say all the Axis powers
Is there a reason you didn't name the great leaders? I intentionally asked for that.

World War Two Leaders
What is this^ for? and why are you avoiding naming who you feel are the great leaders that interned their citizens?
Sorry, pal

Do your own homework

I want to know if you really believe your own claim and if so, if you believe that is also the case in 2016?...you know this is not only self explanatory, but is about something you claim, the fact you don't understand your own claim speaks volumes about how bogus you think it is.
Yup

Ball is now in your court Skippy

Forum List

Back