Room Conservatives.Future Susan Rice Excuses?,Hmm."At The Time" & "I Don't Recall",,Right?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:oops-28: :lalala: :stupid: Susan Rice has put herself in a similar debacle when they caught Hillary over the missing emails/Benghazi. Guess we can just assume that when she gets grilled/and/or takes interviews from MSNBC/CNN, sooner or later we will hear the infamous catch phrases,,,"At The Time",,"I Dont Recall",, and "I am under attack because I am a black woman".
:iagree:
What else will she come up with to make her sound like a very honest Democrat who has never lied about anything on television? :laugh2:

You alt right neo-fascists are pititful.

What Rice did was legal. Run away run away.

she has nothing to hide....the day of the PBS interview with woodruff, was the same morning Nunes gave his convoluted and confusing press conferences where he made contradicting comments which left everyone's head spinning, wondering...

WHAT IN THE HECK is this guy talking about...?

That includes Rice....

no one knew at the time, what Nunes's point was...let alone trying to make sense of it...

In contrast to Swamp Rat democrat liars, Sessions obviously was telling the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back