Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 12/14/15: If You Want Security, Pursue Liberty...

Ron Paul Going from sounding reasonable to batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds.

I think it's pretty shocking and frightening that Citizens have no recourse on being placed on Big Brother's 'Terror Watch List.' I mean the criteria for being placed on the list is very sketchy at best. For instance, are Obama critics on the list? Are Pro-2nd Amendment advocates on the list? Pretty dicey stuff.

I think it's pretty shocking and frightening that Citizens have no recourse on being placed on Big Brother's 'Terror Watch List.' I mean the criteria for being placed on the list is very sketchy at best. For instance, are Obama critics on the list? Are Pro-2nd Amendment advocates on the list? Pretty dicey stuff.

More persecution fantasies. There is a procedure to have your name removed from the list if it was mistakenly put there.

More persecution fantasies. There is a procedure to have your name removed from the list if it was mistakenly put there.

Not necessarily mere 'fantasy.' Hussein's past history of using the IRS to attack political dissenters, shows what he's capable of. The criteria for being placed on a list should be scrutinized more carefully. .

Not necessarily mere 'fantasy.' Hussein's past history of using the IRS to attack political dissenters, shows what he's capable of. The criteria for being placed on a list should be scrutinized more carefully. .

Don't have a problem with a little more scrutiny of who is put on the list as long as there is still a procedure to be removed from it. You actually believe he personally sicked the IRS on people who opposed him? That should be easy enough to prove, yet you haven't proven that any more than you proved misconduct in the Benghazi tragedy. You probably believed the WTC wa an inside job and the military was really going to attack Texas. No conspiracy theory left behind....right.

Forum List

Back