Ron Paul: U.S. Foreign Policy Is Destabilizing The World...

Ghaddafi has been pretty quiet since the 80s, last thing I recall was the US took him off the terror list and re-established diplomatic relations, if hes such a tyrant why did we do this?

ObamaGaddafiShake.jpg

rice-gaddafi_51882t.jpg

What kind of message does this send to the region? if you give up your WMD program, and agree to our terms, we will still bomb the fuck out of you?:cuckoo:

Gaddafi was a nice, moral and good person and leader at the time Obama shook his hand.

It was only after that that he started ruling unjustly, he was likely hit by lightning, in a car accident or started doing crack that caused such a drastic change in his mental judgements on morality.

I don't get it, Ghaddafi played ball with us for the most part, he gave up his WMD program, helped us get Al Qaeda terrorists in his country, and re-joined the international community, whats changed all of a sudden to make him such a bastard? I know he has American blood on his hands but Obama knew that when he shook hands with him. We used to use Libya as a model to where if you changed your ways, you can rejoin the rest of the world with a clean slate, now thats totally fucked.:eek:

Oil. That's the answer. Look at who is supposedly leading this Bombing Campaign. There is where you'll find all the answers you need.

Gaddafi was a nice, moral and good person and leader at the time Obama shook his hand.

It was only after that that he started ruling unjustly, he was likely hit by lightning, in a car accident or started doing crack that caused such a drastic change in his mental judgements on morality.

I don't get it, Ghaddafi played ball with us for the most part, he gave up his WMD program, helped us get Al Qaeda terrorists in his country, and re-joined the international community, whats changed all of a sudden to make him such a bastard? I know he has American blood on his hands but Obama knew that when he shook hands with him. We used to use Libya as a model to where if you changed your ways, you can rejoin the rest of the world with a clean slate, now thats totally fucked.:eek:

Oil. That's the answer. Look at who is supposedly leading this Bombing Campaign. There is where you'll find all the answers you need.

Gotta save those oil contracts, Obama totally fucked those when he told Ghaddafi to leave when the uprising started, when Ghadaffis forces started regaining momentum Ghaddafi said the only Western country that would be allowed back into Libya would be the Germans since they opposed the no fly zone, everyone else can go fuck themselves. Obama needs Ghaddafi to fall to save those lucrative multi billion dollar oil contracts.:cool:

Gotta save those oil contracts, Obama totally fucked those when he told Ghaddafi to leave when the uprising started, when Ghadaffis forces started regaining momentum Ghaddafi said the only Western country that would be allowed back into Libya would be the Germans since they opposed the no fly zone, everyone else can go fuck themselves. Obama needs Ghaddafi to fall to save those lucrative multi billion dollar oil contracts.:cool:

Yea he sure did box himself into a corner on that. So now all the bizarre spin begins...They're just trying to save the poor abused Libyan People,Gaddafi is a threat to the Region,and it has absolutely nothing to do with Oil. It's even more shameful for Media Outlets like CNN to regurgitate these Government Talking Points. Cooper should bow his head in shame.

Last edited:

Yea he sure did box himself into a corner on that. So now all the bizarre spin begins...They're just trying to save the poor abused Libyan People,Gaddafi is threat to the Region,and it has absolutely nothing to do with Oil. It's even more shameful for Media Outlets like CNN to regurgitate these Government Talking Points. Cooper should bow his head in shame.

How come wer not bombing the fuck out of Bahrain? they got the Saudi Military over there cracking skulls.:eek:

Yea he sure did box himself into a corner on that. So now all the bizarre spin begins...They're just trying to save the poor abused Libyan People,Gaddafi is threat to the Region,and it has absolutely nothing to do with Oil. It's even more shameful for Media Outlets like CNN to regurgitate these Government Talking Points. Cooper should bow his head in shame.

How come wer not bombing the fuck out of Bahrain? they got the Saudi Military over there cracking skulls.:eek:

Stay tuned.

Ghaddafi has been pretty quiet since the 80s, last thing I recall was the US took him off the terror list and re-established diplomatic relations, if hes such a tyrant why did we do this?

..... What kind of message does this send to the region? if you give up your WMD program, and agree to our terms, we will still bomb the fuck out of you?:cuckoo:
Saddam was America's "poster boy" in the Middle East, during the Reagan Administration BUT that didn't mean he was any less a tyrant to his neighbors and his own people.

When Saddam was ostracized after the Gulf War he tried to have Bush Sr. assassinated and kicked UN inspectors out of his country in 1998. Ghaddafi gave up his whole WMB program and played ball, big difference.

Saddam was ostracized before the war to libertate Kuwait. President Bush lied to the American people about his knowledge of the Iraq/Kuwait dispute. The UN inspectors were removed in 1998 not because Saddam kicked them out but because President Clinton was fixin to bomb the shit out of the place. Not sure if there was any credible evidence that Saddam was behind any assassination attempt on President Bush.

So, Did Saddam Hussein Try to Kill Bush's Dad?

Stay tuned.

Where are the no war for oil guys? they miss the bus on this one?

If there ever was a 'War for Oil' this is it. This a Libyan Civil War and Gaddafi is absolutely no threat to us or the Region. It's just another absurd joke they're playing on us. Same ole same ole i guess. :(

Saddam was America's "poster boy" in the Middle East, during the Reagan Administration BUT that didn't mean he was any less a tyrant to his neighbors and his own people.

When Saddam was ostracized after the Gulf War he tried to have Bush Sr. assassinated and kicked UN inspectors out of his country in 1998. Ghaddafi gave up his whole WMB program and played ball, big difference.

Saddam was ostracized before the war to libertate Kuwait. President Bush lied to the American people about his knowledge of the Iraq/Kuwait dispute. The UN inspectors were removed in 1998 not because Saddam kicked them out but because President Clinton was fixin to bomb the shit out of the place. Not sure if there was any credible evidence that Saddam was behind any assassination attempt on President Bush.

During the 90s Saddam kept moving his troops past the southern no fly zone and has the US Troops in Kuwait gearing up for a fight each time, he basically fucked with the rest of the world and did not play ball, Ghaddafi never invaded any other country or really done anything against the US since the 1980s, he was a poster child for tyrants willing to change until now.:eek:

If there ever was a 'War for Oil' this is it. This a Libyan Civil War and Gaddafi is absolutely no threat to us or the Region. It's just another absurd joke they're playing on us. Same ole same ole i guess. :(

The players change but the game stays the same, I learned that saying from my Military days.:cool:

During the 90s Saddam kept moving his troops past the southern no fly zone and has the US Troops in Kuwait gearing up for a fight each time, he basically fucked with the rest of the world and did not play ball, Ghaddafi never invaded any other country or really done anything against the US since the 1980s, he was a poster child for tyrants willing to change until now.:eek:

From what I understand the no-fly zones kept his air-force from striking civilians. It did not really protect the civilians from his security forces.

Invading and making war on Iran can't truly be called against the US now can it? Also, recall we had no mutual defense pact with Kuwait at the time their dispute was heating up. The State department even anounced that fact days before Saddam invaded Kuwait. (But it was also sending out messages that violence was not acceptable so at best, the State department was sending out mixed messages). Saddam even ask our embassador what we thought about their dispute. Had our embassador been instructed to tell Saddam that we would defend Kuwait as if it were our 51st state, I don't think Saddam would have considered it worth the risk, do you? No Kuwait invasion. No perm troop on Saudi soil. Perhaps no 9-11 plot.

However, one of the unknowns at the time was that Saddam was secretly developing a Manhatten Project style nuclear program that was not discovered until a bomb assessment team looked at some damaged buildings from bombing run and said "Holy Shit" that looks like.....So we might not have gotten 9-11 but Saddam may have developed a nuke instead!

For what it's worth I do not support interventionism even when there is a Democrat in office. I mean he's really another statist anyway isn't he?

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

From what I understand the no-fly zones kept his air-force from striking civilians. It did not really protect the civilians from his security forces.

Invading and making war on Iran can't truly be called against the US now can it? Also, recall we had no mutual defense pact with Kuwait at the time their dispute was heating up. The State department even anounced that fact days before Saddam invaded Kuwait. (But it was also sending out messages that violence was not acceptable so at best, the State department was sending out mixed messages). Saddam even ask our embassador what we thought about their dispute. Had our embassador been instructed to tell Saddam that we would defend Kuwait as if it were our 51st state, I don't think Saddam would have considered it worth the risk, do you? No Kuwait invasion. No perm troop on Saudi soil. Perhaps no 9-11 plot.

However, one of the unknowns at the time was that Saddam was secretly developing a Manhatten Project style nuclear program that was not discovered until a bomb assessment team looked at some damaged buildings from bombing run and said "Holy Shit" that looks like.....So we might not have gotten 9-11 but Saddam may have developed a nuke instead!

For what it's worth I do not support interventionism even when there is a Democrat in office. I mean he's really another statist anyway isn't he?

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Saddam had plenty of chances though, he had chances to leave Kuwait before the Gulf War, he had chances to mend fences with the West in the 1990s, he had chances to come in from the cold before we invaded Iraq in 2003 but he did none of these things, Ghaddafi was the exact opposite. He renounced terrorism and his WMD program, he paid reparations to the victims from his terrorist attacks and helped us track Al Qaeda agents in North Africa. I'm just wondering why Ghaddafi's such a bastard all of a sudden, we had no problem sending Condi Rice over there and Tony Blair paid him a visit as well.

Boy,Goebbels would be very proud of the Media these days too. Look at em all pushing that propaganda that these Bombings were necessary to stop Gaddafi from killing all those Civilians. They just keep repeating it every couple of minutes so the Sheep can get their fill and swallow it all down. I've been watching all of the Media Outlets and they just keep on parroting Government Talking Points. So much for an "Independent" Media i guess.

Their in the middle of a Civil War over there and i seriously doubt that Gaddafi is the only one killing Civilians. I also seriously doubt he's targeting Civilians either. That's just manufactured Bullshit to justify these Bombings. I guess it really is true...If you repeat a lie enough,it becomes the truth. I'm sure Gaddafi is killing Rebels just like anyone would do in a Civil War. This "He's only killing Civilians" hype is ridiculous. It's all just more War Propaganda. And shame on the Press for repeating the lies.

Last edited:
What's so "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing people? To claim bombing & killing is "Humanitarian" is a propaganda stretch at best.

I just find it incredibly hard to believe that Gaddafi is targeting innocent Civilians. I'm sure he is targeting the Rebels as they are targeting his forces. That's what happens in a Civil War. He has nothing to gain by targeting innocent Civilians. That just seems like Bomber's Propaganda coming form their "Coalition" They'll say anything to justify their Bombing i guess.

And i still don't get how anyone can claim Gaddafi was a threat to the Region. He has very good relationships with many African Nations. He has never been hostile to his neighbors. Just more Bomber's Propaganda i guess.

Time for Ka Daffy to go.

Democracy has come.

It's time for us to be on the right side of history.

Forum List

Back