Ron Paul: U.S. Foreign Policy Is Destabilizing The World...

The interview got off to a rocky start when Cooper tried to claim Gaddafi was a threat to the Region. There is absolutely no evidence to support his claim. Gaddafi has never been hostile to his neighbors. This is a Civil War.

Destabilizing the Middle East is the master plan. The US must maintain the Global Petro-Dollar Standard.

I was "hoping" for "change" from the Bush-style handling of the middle east but sadly that hasn't been the case.

The interview got off to a rocky start when Cooper tried to claim Gaddafi was a threat to the Region. There is absolutely no evidence to support his claim. Gaddafi has never been hostile to his neighbors. This is a Civil War.

Ghaddafi has been pretty quiet since the 80s, last thing I recall was the US took him off the terror list and re-established diplomatic relations, if hes such a tyrant why did we do this?

ObamaGaddafiShake.jpg

rice-gaddafi_51882t.jpg

What kind of message does this send to the region? if you give up your WMD program, and agree to our terms, we will still bomb the fuck out of you?:cuckoo:

Our policy is not destablizing the world.

The world is moving toward democracy, slowly but surely.

And the President should have gone to Congress for debate & authorization. Even their BOOOOOOSH Boogeyman did that.

Obama had over two weeks to talk to congress and figure everything out, but instead he played golf and watched basketball. I don't blame Obama as much as I blame the fucking toolbag idiots that voted for him though.

you sir, are blind, stupid, and ignorant. wake up.

If the twentieth century was the century of totalitarianism, total war, genocide, and brutality, it was also the century of democracy. As Freedom House notes in its latest annual survey of freedom in the world, there was not a single country in 1900 that would qualify by today’s standards as a democracy. By 1950, only 22 of the 80 sovereign political systems in the world (28 percent) were democratic. When the third wave of global democratization began in 1974, there were 39 democracies, but the percentage of democracies in the world was about the same (27 percent). Yet by January 2000, Freedom House counted 120 democracies, the highest number and the greatest percentage (63) in the history of the world.

A Report Card on Democracy | Hoover Institution

Ghaddafi has been pretty quiet since the 80s, last thing I recall was the US took him off the terror list and re-established diplomatic relations, if hes such a tyrant why did we do this?

ObamaGaddafiShake.jpg

rice-gaddafi_51882t.jpg

What kind of message does this send to the region? if you give up your WMD program, and agree to our terms, we will still bomb the fuck out of you?:cuckoo:

Gaddafi was a nice, moral and good person and leader at the time Obama shook his hand.

It was only after that that he started ruling unjustly, he was likely hit by lightning, in a car accident or started doing crack that caused such a drastic change in his mental judgements on morality.

you sir, are blind, stupid, and ignorant. wake up.
Typical conservative response - this is supposedly a forum to discuss ideas but if someone has the audacity to disagree with them, they revert to VERBAL ABUSE!

chris and I have a history and are beyond productive discussion, actually. Also, I am not a conservative, thanks.

An enormous amount of what occurred over the last ten years has absolutely destabilized the world.

I haven't seen any evidence of democracy yet, just a lot of raging angry people, now that the genii has been let out of the bottle.

But do tell which tyrant takes over for the last tyrant?

ObamaGaddafiShake.jpg

rice-gaddafi_51882t.jpg

Gaddafi was a nice, moral and good person and leader at the time Obama shook his hand.

It was only after that that he started ruling unjustly, he was likely hit by lightning, in a car accident or started doing crack that caused such a drastic change in his mental judgements on morality.

I don't get it, Ghaddafi played ball with us for the most part, he gave up his WMD program, helped us get Al Qaeda terrorists in his country, and re-joined the international community, whats changed all of a sudden to make him such a bastard? I know he has American blood on his hands but Obama knew that when he shook hands with him. We used to use Libya as a model to where if you changed your ways, you can rejoin the rest of the world with a clean slate, now thats totally fucked.:eek:

I don't get it, Ghaddafi played ball with us for the most part, he gave up his WMD program, helped us get Al Qaeda terrorists in his country, and re-joined the international community, whats changed all of a sudden to make him such a bastard? I know he has American blood on his hands but Obama knew that when he shook hands with him. We used to use Libya as a model to where if you changed your ways, you can rejoin the rest of the world with a clean slate, now thats totally fucked.:eek:

Saddam was America's "poster boy" in the Middle East, during the Reagan Administration BUT that didn't mean he was any less of a tyrant when dealing with his neighbors and his own people.

I never realized that Gadhafi was held in such high esteem by American conservatives!

Last edited:

..... What kind of message does this send to the region? if you give up your WMD program, and agree to our terms, we will still bomb the fuck out of you?:cuckoo:
Saddam was America's "poster boy" in the Middle East, during the Reagan Administration BUT that didn't mean he was any less a tyrant to his neighbors and his own people.

When Saddam was ostracized after the Gulf War he tried to have Bush Sr. assassinated and kicked UN inspectors out of his country in 1998. Ghaddafi gave up his whole WMB program and played ball, big difference.

Forum List

Back