Ron Paul Tops McCain in Cash on Hand

Yeah it would have been nice if so many of our leaders had not fallen into the idiot trap of the cold war.

Well by that, i was being sarcastic, so to speak.

I've seen nothing but contradiction from this government since 9/11. We say we're defending ourselves by going over there to "smoke em out", and then when they supposedly run to another country, we stop trying, and go to a completely different one, with a completely different enemy that had nothing to do with the original reason we were over there "defending ourselves". And we use 3 times the forces to do so.

How have we even defended ourselves to begin with? We practically gave up on getting the guys we were defending ourselves from, and in the process, created thousands, if not millions, of NEW enemies to defend ourselves against.

Well by that, i was being sarcastic, so to speak.

I've seen nothing but contradiction from this government since 9/11. We say we're defending ourselves by going over there to "smoke em out", and then when they supposedly run to another country, we stop trying, and go to a completely different one, with a completely different enemy that had nothing to do with the original reason we were over there "defending ourselves". And we use 3 times the forces to do so.

How have we even defended ourselves to begin with? We practically gave up on getting the guys we were defending ourselves from, and in the process, created thousands, if not millions, of NEW enemies to defend ourselves against.

Uh huh. Which is why Ron Paul does not cut it.

That is because the Bush admin never cared about fighting AQ ,they are just an excuse the fire up the military industrial complex and use the American military to further their world market domination plans.

They dont give a shit about America or Americans.

That is because the Bush admin never cared about fighting AQ ,they are just an excuse the fire up the military industrial complex and use the American military to further their world market domination plans.

They dont give a shit about America or Americans.

uh huh. Just like FDR.

How so Kathianne?

He voted yes to afghanistan in '01. He still wonders today why we stopped trying there, and moved to Iraq instead...which he voted NO on (the only republican in congress), in part because he wanted us to continue DEFENDING OURSELVES against the original enemy.

How does that not cut it?

How so Kathianne?

He voted yes to afghanistan in '01. He still wonders today why we stopped trying there, and moved to Iraq instead...which he voted NO on (the only republican in congress), in part because he wanted us to continue DEFENDING OURSELVES against the original enemy.

How does that not cut it?

A false claim that 'an attack' would justify intervention, then denial of such. Bottom line, there is nothing here with Ron Paul. Another national example of why the Libertarians fail to carry those whose ideology matches up in theory.

They never fail to put the weakest at the helm.

Kathianne, nevermind.

I don't even care to hear an explanation.

You are just a typical neo-con, that isn't bothered by the loss of human life, as long as it benefits America.

How dare you post an image of the constitution in your avatar. You have no clue what the constitution is, what it stands for, and why it should be cherished as it is forever.

I'm done conversing with you on this message board.

Please explain. I don't understand what you mean.

Why are we going in circles?

If we can invade Iraq and kill 500,000 plus civilians that had nothing to do with 9/11, then we can certainly invade a region of Pakistan that has groups protecting the people that we say were the perpetrators. Also, WAY LESS civilians to be sacrificed, and at least the government can say the operation was worth the casualties. No one can say that about Iraq.
The implication of attacks on US or interests. Ron Paul and yourself ignore 9/11, USS Cole, Beirut, etc.

WRONG.

YOU are ignoring what are the REAL causes of terrorism.

If there is no U.S. presence in the middle east in the past 50 years, there is no 9/11. End of story.

But there has been, so all is lost? If the West withdraws will all be put right?

McCain is now known as McDone

Mike Huckabee, Fred Thompson, Rudy... are my top three. yeah Paul might have suckered lots of fools into giving him money.... there's no way in hell he'll get the nomination. Perhaps he should've run as a liberal. Then he might have a shot. But him having 2.4 mil cash on hand is scary because it buys alot of Votes at the Straw Poll in Aug

Kathianne, nevermind.

I don't even care to hear an explanation.

You are just a typical neo-con, that isn't bothered by the loss of human life, as long as it benefits America.

How dare you post an image of the constitution in your avatar. You have no clue what the constitution is, what it stands for, and why it should be cherished as it is forever.

I'm done conversing with you on this message board.

I am sure she is all broken up

Forum List

Back