Ron Paul responds to Lindsay Graham

Elutherian

BadMother****er
Oct 13, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dauk46aAIgA]YouTube - Ron Paul on CNN[/ame]

Ron seems a little more fired up than usual... that can only be a good thing. :D

Last edited:
Yes the Republican Party is on life-support at this point. They're just about ready to take that Dirt Nap. How can the Republicans keep putting frauds like Arlin Specter and Lindsey Graham in such powerful leadership positions? It just makes no sense. I'm still waiting for Lindsey Graham to become a Democrat. That should be happening any day now. The Republican Party needs new & fresh leadership. They need to wave bye bye to frauds like Arlin Specter and Lindsey Graham once and for all. It's time to start putting real Conservatives like Ron Paul in leadership positions. The frauds just have to go. Until that happens,i think the Republicans will continue to struggle for a very very long time. This attack on Dr. Paul really was totally unnecessary and doesn't help the Party. Shame on Lindsey Graham.

Last edited:
I always said that Arlin Specter was a joke and a fraud but no Republicans would ever listen. Instead they just continued giving him powerful leadership positions in the Party. How's that whole thing working out for them now? Unfortunately the very same thing is going on with this Graham buffoon. When you keep handing over power to complete frauds,how can you seriously believe you're going to win any future Elections? The buffoon was actually parroting the Hopey Changey Loons for God's sake. Nice leadership decision there Republicans. This man is a disgrace. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Paul is a broken record, and the gov't is doing less - Barry's not getting anything done. But he's like a GOP Howard Dean, get the sense he could lose it at anytime and give us a good scream.

That said, I can't see any difference between Lindsay Graham and a vagina.

This is getting scary

With the republican big tent getting smaller and smaller, the party is starting to eat its own. The extreme right is using the lessons they learned at the teaparties and town hall meetings and are now heckling their own for not being conservative enough.

This is getting scary

With the republican big tent getting smaller and smaller, the party is starting to eat its own. The extreme right is using the lessons they learned at the teaparties and town hall meetings and are now heckling their own for not being conservative enough.

Yeah it would be so much easier if we all just marched lockstep with what ever the latest talking point was. Like you dopey libs for example.

Individuality is so passe.

:cuckoo:

This is getting scary

You're right! Graham has a 100% rating from all the social conservative groups; NRA, right to life groups, etc. Graham lead the Clinton impeachment fight in the senate.

Now, the extremists call for his political head. The GOP is going to become a marginalized, angry Southern White party with no national appeal and thus dead politically. What a shame! As a Liberal, I would love a robust Republican party. I don't want the death of my political opposition. I fear one party rule by either side.

The "Ron Paul" Party is the Libertarian Party.

Ron Paul joined the Republicans to get his voice heard by more people. That is all.

And you conservatives keep getting Hood winked by the RePublicans--let me tell you something

Arlin Specter is a moderate. Lindsey Graham is a phony Conservative--leans toward being a moderate. Ron Paul is a Libertarian--Now where are the notable conservatives?

Palin--out of office
Gingrich--Out of Office
Cheney--out of office
Lot--out of Office

Notice the trend here?

The "Ron Paul" Party is the Libertarian Party.

Ron Paul joined the Republicans to get his voice heard by more people. That is all.

And you conservatives keep getting Hood winked by the RePublicans--let me tell you something

Arlin Specter is a moderate. Lindsey Graham is a phony Conservative--leans toward being a moderate. Ron Paul is a Libertarian--Now where are the notable conservatives?

Palin--out of office
Gingrich--Out of Office
Cheney--out of office
Lot--out of Office

Notice the trend here?

Now that's just a damn lie. He's been a Republican all his life... he ran once as a Libertarian in '88 to make a point.

Course, ideologically speaking, he is a libertarian. And I'm damn proud of that fact.

Texas Republican Rep. Ron Paul took to the cable networks today to jab back at South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who over the weekend said he would not sit back and watch the Texan “hijack” the GOP with his brand of Republicanism.

“My first reaction would be, ‘What does he have against the Constitution?’ And the supporters I have support me because I’m a traditional conservative and I support the Constitution,” Paul told CNN in an interview tonight.

Ron Paul vs. Lindsey Graham on the Future of the GOP - Washington Wire - WSJ

I think these Ron Paul supporters were a bit out of line and do not do their cause any justice when they behave that way. That being said,for Lindsey Graham to parrot the Left Wing loons with his "Angry White Guys" comment,really is pretty lame and does show who he really is. He exposed himself as a complete fraud. The Republican Party needs more real Conservatives like Dr. Paul and less frauds like Arlin Specter and Lindsey Graham. When will they wake up and understand this?

Last edited:
Actually there are a lot of problems with current theories on Evolution. Scientists can be wrong. They are not perfect and often do have to go back and revise their previous theories. The Evolution puzzle is still missing a lot of pieces. The book on Evolution has not been closed yet. I just wish more Scientists would be more open and honest about that. What they're currently teaching our children in school could be completely wrong in the end. Evolution is just a theory and it's too bad so many have completely closed their minds to other possibilities. Dr. Paul is a very open-minded person and these types of people are always easy targets for those who are so rigid in their thinking and believe they know all the answers. Scientists can be wrong and have been quite often. Just open your mind to the possibilities.

Forum List

Back