Ron Paul ad attacks rick perry for being Al Gore cheerleader

Who is Ron Paul kiddin'? Perry's packing heat. If he saw Al Gore walking down the street he would bust 2 caps in that man's head.

Three if it were Sunday..for the baby Jeebus.

A new ad by Ron Paul attacks governor Rick Perry for being a so called cheerleader for Al Gore, Rick Perry was a former democrat and also supported hilliary care, perry was for the bank bailouts and wallstreet TARP money, he also wanted to force all girls in Texas to have manditory vaccines.

More : Ron Paul attacks Rick Perry for being Al Gores cheerleader and a democrat
Perry smells like another Texas neocon to me.

Damned awful thing to happen to such a fine state.

A new ad by Ron Paul attacks governor Rick Perry for being a so called cheerleader for Al Gore, Rick Perry was a former democrat and also supported hilliary care, perry was for the bank bailouts and wallstreet TARP money, he also wanted to force all girls in Texas to have manditory vaccines.

Ron Paul attacks Rick Perry for being Al Gores cheerleader and a democrat[/url]

I don't think the US needs another Texan, we are still recovering years later from the last one.

I don't care how fake he was. He was just emulating the real thing.

Ron Paul needs to worry abot beating someone closer to him in rankings. Like Newt Gingrich.

Back in 1988 when Rick Perry was laboring for Al Gore's presidential campaign Ron Paul was leaving the GOP because of uncontrolled deficits, debt, and foreign entanglements under a Republican president--the same motivations behind the formation and success of the Tea Party in 2008 two decade later.

Ron Paul attacks Rick Perry for being Al Gores cheerleader and a democrat[/url]

I don't think the US needs another Texan, we are still recovering years later from the last one.

I don't care how fake he was. He was just emulating the real thing.
It isn't TEXANS that are the problem...it's more of a matter of wht that Texan brings to the table.

Compassionate Conservatism was no more than Liberalism in a cloak fronted BY a Texan.

"Since 1981, however, I have gradually and steadily grown weary of the Republican Party’s efforts to reduce the size of the federal government. Since then Ronald Reagan (George Bush) and the Republican Party have given us skyrocketing deficits, and astoundingly a doubled national debt. How is it that the party of balanced budgets, with control of the White House and Senate, accumulated red ink greater than all previous administrations put together? Tip O’Neill, although part of the problem, cannot alone be blamed…I want to totally disassociate myself from the policies that have given us unprecedented deficits, massive monetary inflation, indiscriminate military spending, an irrational and unconstitutional foreign policy, zooming foreign aid, the exaltation of international banking, and the attack on our personal liberties and privacy…" Congressman Ron Paul 1988

"Since 1981, however, I have gradually and steadily grown weary of the Republican Party’s efforts to reduce the size of the federal government. Since then Ronald Reagan (George Bush) and the Republican Party have given us skyrocketing deficits, and astoundingly a doubled national debt. How is it that the party of balanced budgets, with control of the White House and Senate, accumulated red ink greater than all previous administrations put together? Tip O’Neill, although part of the problem, cannot alone be blamed…I want to totally disassociate myself from the policies that have given us unprecedented deficits, massive monetary inflation, indiscriminate military spending, an irrational and unconstitutional foreign policy, zooming foreign aid, the exaltation of international banking, and the attack on our personal liberties and privacy…" Congressman Ron Paul 1988

You know what scares both parties about Ron Paul?

1. He's a RIDICULOUSLY seasoned politician.
2. He's batshit fucking loco compared to a normal politician, mostly because he goes against the normal. (He tells the truth instead of lying to get places)
That scares people. I think it's refreshing.

That and he is the ONLY fiscal conservative in the entire election so far. Everyone else is pretty much speaking on Social issues.

Ron Paul needs to worry abot beating someone closer to him in rankings. Like Newt Gingrich.

He can't debate someone that does not show up to the debate... So he takes it to them. And for the record RP polls pretty fing well, Rick had avoided talking to the public and will prolly get dumped on soon enough.

The real question is, was RP's ad wrong?

He can't debate someone that does not show up to the debate... So he takes it to them. And for the record RP polls pretty fing well, Rick had avoided talking to the public and will prolly get dumped on soon enough.

Has Rick Perry cancelled tomorrows debate? :confused:

The answer is no. :razz:

He only managed to miss 2 so far.....

I was surprised by the attack ad from Ron Paul. It's not as though he has a plausible path to beating Perry to the nomination, so why bash Perry for something he did decades ago? I would have expected Paul to keep to the issues.

I was surprised by the attack ad from Ron Paul. It's not as though he has a plausible path to beating Perry to the nomination, so why bash Perry for something he did decades ago? I would have expected Paul to keep to the issues.

Me too but honestly I don't give a shit. I like that RP seems like he is in it to win this time, not playing the "better man" card and getting nowhere. As long as what his ads say are not a lie then I'm ok with it.

Also attacks like this will be brought up at the debates, making it Ron Paul VS Rick.

Two out of ....

This time you give the answer. :eusa_eh:

Two out of ....

Rick announced on the day of 1 debate and while it was not a debate he missed the “debate” on the 5th, yesterday… So how about you get off my fuckin back about it, Rick made the choice to not show up, not me so yes… go after him if he is going to strategically miss debates.

Back in 1988 when Rick Perry was laboring for Al Gore's presidential campaign Ron Paul was leaving the GOP because of uncontrolled deficits, debt, and foreign entanglements under a Republican president--the same motivations behind the formation and success of the Tea Party in 2008 two decade later.
Ron Paul's spent 20 years leaving the GOP? How long will it take for him to do anything as president? And he failed even to do that.
It doesn't matter. Ron Paul is the Eugene McCarthy of the 21st century.

Two out of ....

Rick announced on the day of 1 debate and while it was not a debate he missed the “debate” on the 5th, yesterday… So how about you get off my fuckin back about it, Rick made the choice to not show up, not me so yes… go after him if he is going to strategically miss debates.

OK. So he hasn't missed any debates yet. The first debate he wasn't a candidate and there was no second.

If Ron Paul is elected and turns out to be the kind of Libertarian he appears to be?

There's probably a magic bullet in his future.

The very last thing in the world the masters really want is anything remotely approaching an honest capitalist system.

They are quite comfortably playing both sides out of the middle in the cons v libs fantasy politics game they've created to fool the partisan dupes.

A true nationalist, especially one that looks like a true conservative nationalist who is interested in saving this nation from bankruptsy, isn't part of their long range plan.

Unless, of course, Paul ends up being a Libertarian like Obama ended up being a Liberal.

THAT wouldn't upset them.

Forum List

Back