Ron DeSantis reportedly preparing for 2024 presidential run. A 'more angry' Donald Trump takes shot at 'disloyal' Florida governor.

DeSantis should easily win the entire southeast corner

I like DeSantis because he actually has a long record of vetoing spending. He seems to understand that just printing (borrowing) more money forces a loss of value to existing currency. Which helps to create higher inflation with the loss of value to the USD.

Trumps on record of actually believing we'll never default, because "we can just print more money."<<< Only a true libtard believes that.

DeSantis vs. Trump = Frazier vs. Ali #3! Too early to call but I see a DeSantis win in the primary on a split decision.

I see the same thing. Then I see Trump running third party, taking his most loyal supporters with him and giving the dems the White House in 2024.
Trump's ego won't allow him to just drop out.

Is this how the Left maintains their stranglehold on the country? Even cheating may not be sufficient to suppress the populist wave in 2024.

But a Trump/Desantis civil war?

Just what the Commies ordered.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday, "Advisers to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis are actively preparing for a possible presidential run, according to two Republicans with knowledge of the conversations who described meetings and preliminary staffing moves — the latest indication that DeSantis is laying a foundation for a national campaign."

"When I hear that he might [run] I think it’s very disloyal,” Trump said of DeSantis.

Trump accused DeSantis and his administration of “trying to rewrite history” regarding their COVID-19 pandemic response.

"There are Republican governors that did not close their states,” Trump told reporters while aboard his plane, according to CNN. "Florida was closed for a long period of time."
"They're trying to rewrite history," Trump declared.

The only silver lining I can find here is that the report is from the Washington Post - which at this point has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

That said, if Desantis runs, things may be looking bleak.

A Trump/Desantis dream ticket is perhaps the only antidote to a triumphant Democrat Party utterly beholden to the Chinese and corrupted to its very core.

Which (as if it has to be said) places America's future in distinct jeopardy.
I have a bad feeling if Desantis runs… it’s for reasons you stay to and others

And I can’t see a ticket with both men on it. It just doesn’t feel right although I could be wrong about it. I get the feeling that DeSantis would not want to be on a ticket with Trump because he feels that Trump would overshadow him.

At this point I’m hoping for some kind of a miracle that President Biden helps turn around the economy and stands up to cancel culture….

Yeah, then in February 2020 he immediately moved to cut off all travel from China, and the Left called him "RACIST!" (tm)
He did not.
Trump actually announced the travel restriction on January 31, and they did not take effect until February 2 at 5 p.m. EST. Meanwhile, North Korea had blocked all foreign visitors from entering the country on January 22 over coronavirus concerns. Italy banned all flights from China on January 31.

The president's executive action barred foreign nationals that had traveled to China in the last two weeks, with 11 exceptions – including for citizens, their close family members and permanent residents. Those allowed to enter the U.S. after traveling to China faced additional screening measures and in some cases were asked to quarantine.

Get the fuck outta here.

i am really hoping for a DeSantis/Scott Ticket,,,thats the lefts worst nightmare! then 8 years later we will have the first black president!

He did not.
Trump actually announced the travel restriction on January 31, and they did not take effect until February 2 at 5 p.m. EST. Meanwhile, North Korea had blocked all foreign visitors from entering the country on January 22 over coronavirus concerns. Italy banned all flights from China on January 31.

The president's executive action barred foreign nationals that had traveled to China in the last two weeks, with 11 exceptions – including for citizens, their close family members and permanent residents. Those allowed to enter the U.S. after traveling to China faced additional screening measures and in some cases were asked to quarantine.

So lemme get this straight:

Your argument is Trump did NOT enact a travel ban in February because he announced it the last day of January, and it didn't take affect until Feb. 2nd.

And the Dems are off the hook for calling his Chinese travel ban "racist" and "xenophobic" because North Korea was quicker than Trump.

Congratulations: That is one of the dumbest most BS arguments ever to have the ignominy of having been posited on here - and we all know you've got stiff competition.

Jesus H Christ these fucking people.

Trump knows he's going to be fucking destroyed by Desantis. Trump would be wise to bail out and go into a fucking nursing home.

I like DeSantis because he actually has a long record of vetoing spending. He seems to understand that just printing (borrowing) more money forces a loss of value to existing currency. Which helps to create higher inflation with the loss of value to the USD.

Trumps on record of actually believing we'll never default, because "we can just print more money."<<< Only a true libtard believes that.
That is why Trump is the better and more likely person to win in the general election. I am sorry but in a nation that gives everything to the super rich, is constantly at war and just fucked in general we can't avoid debt. The anything left over to help our own people and to maintain even second world standards is to be in debt after all the rich ass kissing that idiots like you allow to happen!

WHAT?

Trump's hair is the best hair. The most fantastic hair that God ever created.

That's what people are saying.

1ea.png

• 2004 ‐ CNN : Donald J. Trump: " My hair does not get great reviews ."

Have you been drinking?
I could sure go for a jack Daniels brother but I can’t really drink much I have nine nails in my upper neck so that kind of affects it brother!

I believe in the power of positive thinking. Maybe I’m hoping for a miracle hoping that Joe Biden acts like a Catholic and opposes abortion I’m hoping that he acts like a Democrat and stands up for the working class because right now that’s not happening

People do change radical… changes have even occurred among politicians throughout history so there we have it I can only hope for the best.

Is this how the Left maintains their stranglehold on the country? Even cheating may not be sufficient to suppress the populist wave in 2024.

But a Trump/Desantis civil war?

Just what the Commies ordered.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday, "Advisers to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis are actively preparing for a possible presidential run, according to two Republicans with knowledge of the conversations who described meetings and preliminary staffing moves — the latest indication that DeSantis is laying a foundation for a national campaign."

"When I hear that he might [run] I think it’s very disloyal,” Trump said of DeSantis.

Trump accused DeSantis and his administration of “trying to rewrite history” regarding their COVID-19 pandemic response.

"There are Republican governors that did not close their states,” Trump told reporters while aboard his plane, according to CNN. "Florida was closed for a long period of time."
"They're trying to rewrite history," Trump declared.

The only silver lining I can find here is that the report is from the Washington Post - which at this point has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

That said, if Desantis runs, things may be looking bleak.

A Trump/Desantis dream ticket is perhaps the only antidote to a triumphant Democrat Party utterly beholden to the Chinese and corrupted to its very core.

Which (as if it has to be said) places America's future in distinct jeopardy.

Trump claimed that he won new Hampshire twice. He didn't. He lies constantly.

I believe in the power of positive thinking. Maybe I’m hoping for a miracle hoping that Joe Biden acts like a Catholic and opposes abortion I’m hoping that he acts like a Democrat and stands up for the working class because right now that’s not happening

People do change radical… changes have even occurred among politicians throughout history so there we have it I can only hope for the best.

I sure wish that I had your optimism.

So lemme get this straight:
NOT having very much luck with that.
Your argument is Trump did NOT enact a travel ban in February because he announced it the last day of January, and it didn't take affect until Feb. 2nd.
NO, my argument is Trump did NOT institute a travel ban......at all.

NOT a ban.
And the Dems are off the hook for calling his Chinese travel ban "racist" and "xenophobic" because North Korea was quicker than Trump.
WOW, racist and xenophobic.
Those insults must have stopped Trump in his tracks.
Congratulations: That is one of the dumbest most BS arguments ever to have the ignominy of having been posited on here - and we all know you've got stiff competition.

Jesus H Christ these fucking people.
Yeah, Trumptards are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Forum List

Back