Ron DeSantis is paving his path to the White House on the backs of vulnerable immigrant children

If he was a Democrat he would have..

Taken COVID seriously
Not persecuted gays
Taken action against guns after Parkland
Not engaged in a silly feud with Disney
chain%20link-S.jpg

Last edited:
Those who support and pander to MAGA are idiots

Oh, I'll admit that some of them are out there, yeah.

But the true idiots are those folks, like you, who believe that anyone who didn't vote for Biden is a member of the "MAGA right"...

‘In a crowded 2024 presidential field, Republican politicians are seeking any path available to the nomination. Lately, they’ve decided the most promising one is paved on the backs of vulnerable immigrant children......

For months, the DeSantis administration has been jerking around shelters and foster families that care for unaccompanied migrant kids, including by refusing to renew these providers’ licenses. One shelter, run by Lutheran Services of Florida, had to close entirely in November because the state wouldn’t respond to its renewal application. The shelter scrambled to relocate the nearly 60 traumatized children in its care.

The shelter sued over the state’s unexplained stonewalling. On Thursday, on the eve of a court hearing, the new license magically materialized. DeSantis then released a confusing new “emergency rule” the following morning, which said existing shelters could continue operating and renewing their licenses for the next 45 days only. After that period, the state will license or re-license care providers only if the Biden administration agrees to onerous and possibly illegal demands, such as giving shelters new obligations usually handled by other federal contractors.

At best, these demands would make it more financially challenging for shelters in the state to continue operating; at worst, they might be a poison pill designed to force providers to lose their licenses and close......

DeSantis is copying similar measures announced earlier this year by other red states, including South Carolina and Texas. Both of those states ultimately watered down their policies following pushback from the faith community, which is deeply involved in foster care nationwide.

In addition to being bigoted and hateful, it’s incompetent, irresponsible governance.
meanwhile dems are working their ass off to murder the most vulnerable of all children...the unborn

Oh, I'll admit that some of them are out there, yeah.

But the true idiots are those folks, like you, who believe that anyone who didn't vote for Biden is a member of the "MAGA right"...

I never said that
Many Republicans are appalled by MAGA
But they pander to MAGA anyway

yada%20yada-Th.jpg

Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in the dead of night

By Miranda Devine, Jack Morphet, Kevin Sheehan, Christopher Sadowski and Bruce Golding
October 18, 2021

Biden sent 70 secret night flights of migrants from the border to Florida

by Anna Giaritelli, Homeland Security Reporter |
November 06, 2021 07:00 AM
Joes nuts will be extracted in november

The only one which would remotely apply is the one regarding vaccines, which was never an issue for me or my companies. We would not, and will not, require employees have vaccinations.

That said, I do know of one person (a very anti-DeSantis liberal) who shut down his business during the pandemic because he couldn't require his employees to be vaccinated. In his view, if he couldn't require his people to get vaccinations, then he would simply remove the job they performed by shutting the business down. He considered it an "end around" play on the Governor's order. He figured he'd be good to go when it came time to reopen.

Well, he tried to reopen late last year, but those who worked for him were long gone, and anyone else who actually wanted a job already had one.

He went out of business in May...

Forum List

Back