Romney's cars take the STAIRS? Don't be absurd! How Gauche!

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
SAN DIEGO — At Mitt Romney’s proposed California beach house, the cars will have their own separate elevator.

There’s also a planned outdoor shower and a 3,600-square foot basement — a room with more floor space than the existing home’s entire living quarters.

Those are just some of the amenities planned for the massive renovation of the Romneys’ home in the tony La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego, according to plans on file with the city.

A project this ambitious comes with another feature you don’t always find with the typical fixer-upper: its own lobbyist, hired by Romney to push the plan through the approval process.

Romney's four-car fantasy home - POLITICO.com Print View

He's JUST LIKE YOU AND ME.
He understands what it's like to have trouble making ends meet at the end of the month.
Sometimes, he can't afford all the mansions and cars and elevators in his mansions for his cars he'd LIKE to buy. Just like you and me.

What kind of moron would drive cars up and down stairs?

And why exactly are you upset that the Romneys are hiring people to work for them?

images

• Banned

And why exactly are you upset that the Romneys are hiring people to work for them?

How do we know they're not illegals?
We don't.

Show me their birth certificates!

It's pretty hilarious that the left's biggest knock against Romney is the fact that he isn't the average Joe, i.e.; he isn't mediocre.

Lol I love when Al Gore worshippers get on here and pretend to care about the wealth of politicians.

Decepticon you're quickly turning into one of my favorite posters, keep up the schtick (I'm assuming that's what this is, you can't really be like this in real life).

Gore's house makes Romney's look like a shack.

There is a condo complex being built in Florida where the cars will be parked in multilevel "garages" by elevator. Romney is guilty of using new technology.

SAN DIEGO — At Mitt Romney’s proposed California beach house, the cars will have their own separate elevator.

There’s also a planned outdoor shower and a 3,600-square foot basement — a room with more floor space than the existing home’s entire living quarters.

Those are just some of the amenities planned for the massive renovation of the Romneys’ home in the tony La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego, according to plans on file with the city.

A project this ambitious comes with another feature you don’t always find with the typical fixer-upper: its own lobbyist, hired by Romney to push the plan through the approval process.

He understands what it's like to have trouble making ends meet at the end of the month.
Sometimes, he can't afford all the mansions and cars and elevators in his mansions for his cars he'd LIKE to buy. Just like you and me.

Your wealth envy is obvious. Sounds like a great project. The middle class workers will make good money. Yeah I see why you oppose.

jealous.jpg

It's pretty hilarious that the left's biggest knock against Romney is the fact that he isn't the average Joe, i.e.; he isn't mediocre.

Besides being born rich, what has Romney accomplished that makes him special?

He was born rich and became richer?
Wow. What a guy!

And I find it DELICIOUS that the only rebuttal CONZ can come up with is that I'm jealous.

I don't care how rich someone is. I care HOW they got rich. If they were BORN rich, I don't give them much credit for being rich. Apparently conservatives think that if you were born rich, you are intrinsically superior somehow.
Perhaps you conseravtives should move to England where class structures are much better defined though royal lineage ?

Last edited:

Wow. What a guy!

You do realize that he earned his entire fortune right?

Personally, I dont know many people who would donate their inheritence to charity and make their way on their own.

Wow. What a guy!

So having successful parents is a disqualifier for POTUS now? Do you really need me to list Romney's accomplishments for you?

How do we know they're not illegals?
We don't.

Show me their birth certificates!

Well, its quite possible that the company he hired is using illegals. I doubt he is going to hire one where illegals are used considering the political consequences. But if you want to ask, feel free too.

Doesnt change the fact that only a moron would drive cars up and down stairs, nor the effect that people are now currently employed because of this project. Personally, I like it when more people can work. I dont even have a problem with illegals working, per se, though Id much rather prefer people came into the nation legally so they wouldnt be abused as second class citizens.

Wow. What a guy!

And I find it DELICIOUS that the only rebuttal CONZ can come up with is that I'm jealous.

I don't care how rich someone is. I care HOW they got rich. If they were BORN rich, I don't give them much credit for being rich. Apparently conservatives think that if you were born rich, you are intrinsically superior somehow.
Perhaps you conseravtives should move to England where class structures are much better defined though royal lineage ?

No, the rebuttal is you're a lying hypocrite. You'll happily worship rich democrats, but come on here and pretend Romney being rich is a big negative for some reason.

Every american poilitician tries to make him/herself seem "more like us." None get on the campaign trail bragging about how rich they are.

Wow. What a guy!

No, the rebuttal is you're a lying hypocrite. You'll happily worship rich democrats, but come on here and pretend Romney being rich is a big negative for some reason.

Every american poilitician tries to make him/herself seem "more like us." None get on the campaign trail bragging about how rich they are.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back