Memorable Quotes from the 2012 DNC Convention

Aug 7, 2012
Ask Osama bin Laden if he's better off today than he was 4 years ago--John Kerry 2012 DNC Convention

I don't think it's worth moving heaven and earth to find one man-- Osama bin Laden. --Mitt Romney recently

You might not be ready for diplomacy with Beijing if you can’t visit the Olympics without insulting our closest ally. -- Barack Obama 2012 Convention acceptance speech

You know, in a world of new threats and new challenges, you can choose leadership that has been tested and proven. Four years ago, I promised to end the war in Iraq. We did. I promised to refocus on the terrorists who actually attacked us on 9/11. And we have. We’ve blunted the Taliban’s momentum in Afghanistan, and in 2014, our longest war will be over. A new tower rises above the New York skyline, al Qaeda is on the path to defeat and Osama bin Laden is dead. --Barack Obama 2012 Convention acceptance speech

After two wars that have cost us thousands of lives and over a trillion dollars, it's time to do some nation-building right here at home. --Barack Obama 2012 Convention acceptance speech

Mr. Romney - here's a little advice: Before you debate Barack Obama on foreign policy, you better finish the debate with yourself, Sen John Kerry, claiming Romney has differing positions about U.S. forces in Afghanistan. --2012 DNC convention

In Tampa, the Republican argument against the president's re-election was pretty simple: 'We left him a total mess, he hasn't cleaned it up fast enough, so fire him and put us back in. -- Pres. Bill Clinton 2012 DNC Convention

JENNIFER GRANHOLM, FORMER GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN

Sure, Mitt Romney loves our lakes and trees. He loves our cars so much, they have their own elevator. But the people who design, build, and sell those cars? Well, in Romney's world, the cars get the elevator; the workers get the shaft.

MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNOR DEVAL PATRICK:

Mitt Romney talks a lot about the things he's fixed. I can tell you, Massachusetts was not one of them ... As governor, he was a lot more interested in having the job than doing the job.

SAN ANTONIO MAYOR JULIÁN CASTRO, ON THE REPUBLICANS OPPOSING PRESIDENT OBAMA'S HEALTHCARE OVERHAUL AFTER BACKING A SIMILAR PLAN IN MASSACHUSETTS:

Mitt Romney has undergone an extreme makeover. And it ain't pretty.

oh brother...memorable childish and boring quotes

watching Granholm go batty was the icing on the cake:lol:

All in favor (of putting "God given abilities") back in the platform say "Aye": Ayeee

All against: AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

that was memorable

All in favor (of putting "God given abilities") back in the platform say "Aye": Ayeee

All against: AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

that was memorable

oh yeah, that is going to stick in people minds watching that..
man oh man, how pathetic

Forum List

Back