Romney's brazenness surprised Obama at debate.

Are you fucking kidding? He had 37 lies, at last count, in 38 minutes.
No, he did not. Disagreeing ideologically is NOT a lie. The context and discussion are centered on the 5 trillion dollars in tax cuts claimed by the Liar-in-Chief. Romney never said he would cut taxes by 5 trillion dollars, and the plan he has set out, shows he has not. Obama, on the other hand, is known quiet famously for his lies.

Oh, yes he did!!! If you persist in this it is either one of 2 things. Either YOU are lying or you have not been following this campaign. Everything Romney said in the debate was totally different from what he has said on the campaign trail. Believe it.

Your post is a fairytale.
Step away from your meth lab...If you persist, everyone will know you are a liar.....oh, wait.....they already do.

How would you even know what Romney said on the Campaign trail? It hasn't been shown anywhere by the lame stream media.

Romeny did not lie, and he did not have any notes.

Looks as if you're the liar here.

Are you fucking kidding? He had 37 lies, at last count, in 38 minutes.
No, he did not. Disagreeing ideologically is NOT a lie. The context and discussion are centered on the 5 trillion dollars in tax cuts claimed by the Liar-in-Chief. Romney never said he would cut taxes by 5 trillion dollars, and the plan he has set out, shows he has not. Obama, on the other hand, is known quiet famously for his lies.

Exactly. Romney was not going to sit for Obama's lies, and Lefttards think it brazen that Romney defended himself from the lies of our POS POTUS.

He showed himself to be the bully that he is and that he'll lie to get what he wants. Ben Stein said Obama was presidential and respectful (which I guess with too many Americans doesn't count for anything). But I'll bet if Obama were behaving like that, he'd get roundly criticized. He was between a rock and a hard place.

You mean acting like his normal arrogant self, Maobama was just unprepared, admit it. If that weren't the case he has no business being in the white house in the first place.

Obama's just upset because there was only enough room on that stage for one liar and it was supposed to be him.

You think this helps?

You stupid fuck....if this half white Prez is surprised by Romeny being mean he isn't prepared to deal with shit in the real world.

This half black asshole needs to be sent home.

kkk2.jpg

Wow, really? Intimidated? In a debate? If he gets rattled in a fucking debate then he has no business being the damned president you idiot.

Greed is already a virtue in conservative circles, I guess we should have expected bearing false witness also.

Mittens lied and cheated. That is fact and no amount of pretending it isn't will make that go away.

We've all been listening to his lies for what? 8 years of campaigning. Nonetheless, I think he was just so brazen in his lies that most of us were taken aback.

Will Mr Ectch a Sketch lie like that again? I'll bet he does and I'll bet the rw's will make up excuses for him again.

How about a board-wide pool? You know ... Something like, will Romney tell more lies in the next "debate" or fewer lies?

Or how 'bout, will he promise to kill another program that saves us, oh, maybe a $1.25 each a year?

As we ALL know, killing PBS would save us each ONE DOLLAR PER YEAR and Mittens will use that to fund those tax breaks for the 1%. And if you think he's really stupid to think killing Big Bird would make any difference, guess what? The rw's are even more stupid than he is because they friggin agree!
Daily Kos: Mitt Romney vows to fire Big Bird to save 0.00014% of the budget

So, a pool ... We can call it Is Mitt Dumber Than The Average rw Voter Or Was His Dog Smarter Than Both Combined?
Whatcha think?

Axelrod: Romney

Axelrod said Romney was dishonest during the debate, pointing to a contentious charge Obama waged Wednesday evening about his opponent’s tax plan involving $5 trillion in cuts for the wealthy - a claim CNN has rated as false.
“When he said he never proposed $5 trillion in tax cuts, that was dishonest,” said Axelrod, stopping short of saying the Republican challenger lied during the debate. “I'm saying that he was dishonest in his answers. You can characterize that any way you want.”

I guess Obama didn't exspect a devote Mormon to brazenly lie like Mitt did. That was after he pulled the notes from his pocket, which was againsr debate rules. God cannot be happy with Mitt...:mad:

Brazen? NO Romney set out to answer questions in a debate forum and did so very well. While Obama looked frazzled unprepared and sometimes even angry.
Axelrod is doing his job as a democrat operative in protecting his candidate.
Axelrod's comments are those of a person who is appalled that anyone would dare challenge the Chosen One.
Obama's problem is he has been coddled by his advisers and staff at the White House and sheltered from tough questions by his two press secretaries and petted by an adoring White House press corps..
Just that with the hell do you think would happen to the White House press credential of any reporter that asked Obama a question he did not want to hear or one that may seek an honest straightforward non political answer?

Mittens lied and cheated. That is fact and no amount of pretending it isn't will make that go away.

We've all been listening to his lies for what? 8 years of campaigning. Nonetheless, I think he was just so brazen in his lies that most of us were taken aback.

Will Mr Ectch a Sketch lie like that again? I'll bet he does and I'll bet the rw's will make up excuses for him again.

How about a board-wide pool? You know ... Something like, will Romney tell more lies in the next "debate" or fewer lies?

Or how 'bout, will he promise to kill another program that saves us, oh, maybe a $1.25 each a year?

As we ALL know, killing PBS would save us each ONE DOLLAR PER YEAR and Mittens will use that to fund those tax breaks for the 1%. And if you think he's really stupid to think killing Big Bird would make any difference, guess what? The rw's are even more stupid than he is because they friggin agree!

So, a pool ... We can call it Is Mitt Dumber Than The Average rw Voter Or Was His Dog Smarter Than Both Combined?
Whatcha think?

:clap2:

Obama spent his first year in office traveling around the world (at taxpayer expense) apologizing for American affluence and promising to bring the last Super Power down to the status of a 3rd world country to level the playing field. Global warming was a good start. Obama made a habit of only speaking at friendly venues and after his apology tour he could get a standing ovation at the UN no matter what he said. Now that the freaking anti-American coward has to face a benign polite political opponent without benefit of whispers in his ear or a TV screen with talking points he is reduced to the cheap shit ignorant community activist that he always was.

Whatcha think?

:clap2:

If thats all boy bama has, you are fucked.

There is one really great thing about all these whining, crying, post about the debate the next time someone ask why I would vote Romney or Republican all the reasons I would ever need or right here classic examples of a group that can't take responsibility for it's failings and shortcomings.

Forum List

Back