Romney’s acts of terrorism

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY’S ACTS OF TERRORISM
Held a boy down and cut his hair. Tied his dog to the top of the care on a trip. And he should not be judged by a “childish prank” 50 years ago? He was of the age of accountability and not a childish prank like pulling his hair. He seen to be the man today that the boy he was. Way too late to apologize also, the man is dead. Cutting the boys hair was an assault and battery and he should have been punished. Tying your dog to the top of your car for a trip is animal abuse.

Bill Ayers should not be judged for protesting the Vietnam war atrocities 50 years ago but for the man he is today. And Obama should not be judged for something Ayers did and something Rev. Wright said.

He don’t remember holding a boy down and cutting his hair? Romney don’t seem to remember lots of things. Does he have Senile Dementia? Maybe he should undergo a psychological evaluation to see if he is mentally fit to hold the office as president of the United States. Highest office in the land.

Held a boy down and cut his hair. Tied his dog to the top of the care on a trip. And he should not be judged by a “childish prank” 50 years ago? He was of the age of accountability and not a childish prank like pulling his hair. He seen to be the man today that the boy he was. Way too late to apologize also, the man is dead. Cutting the boys hair was an assault and battery and he should have been punished. Tying your dog to the top of your car for a trip is animal abuse.

Bill Ayers should not be judged for protesting the Vietnam war atrocities 50 years ago but for the man he is today. And Obama should not be judged for something Ayers did and something Rev. Wright said.

He don’t remember holding a boy down and cutting his hair? Romney don’t seem to remember lots of things. Does he have Senile Dementia? Maybe he should undergo a psychological evaluation to see if he is mentally fit to hold the office as president of the United States. Highest office in the land.

Maybe you should undergo an evaluation to see if your brain even works.

What kind of a retard thread is this. You put up Romney and terrorism in the same sentence and then post tis tripe.

You are one deranged moron.

Please get back on your medication before posting again.

Funny that Republicans insist all 5 guys who helped Romney attack this kid must be Democrats who are out to get him. Guess Romney wasn't a very gook judge of character. To be hanging out with all those Democrats and no Republicans.

To the party of "let him die", assault is simply a "childish prank".

Last edited by a moderator:

What kind of a retard thread is this. You put up Romney and terrorism in the same sentence and then post tis tripe.

Cutting a boys hair must have terrorizes him and cause him nightmares and PTS.

Bush committed acts of terrorism also when the invaded Iraq. Crimes against humanity should be the charges.

We had to listen to the birther crowd and the Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright crowd last time around and all we heard was how they didn't matter.

Funny how the left suddenly finds this so important when it was ?.....how long ago ?

I see , but you have no problem terrorizing our Mexican ALien friens or US taxpayers. Why the double standard?!?!?!?!!?

WASHINGTON AllPolitics, Sep. 24 Senators looking into alleged IRS abuses produced a long parade of witnesses who described Gestapolike tactics employed by the tax agency.

You dont eat, you dont sleep, youre afraid to talk too much to each other for fear you will take it out on your spouse, a tearful Katherine Hicks of Apple Valley, Calif., told the Senate Finance Committee. If you do talk, its about the IRS.

Hicks wrote to Congress for help in her fight against the IRS, though friends advised her not to. One person ... said, That is like painting a bullseye on your chest and giving the IRS a loaded gun. She believes the IRS will never forget this and the IRS is judge, jury and executioner, answerable to none, Hicks said. 448K wav sound

An agency of the U.S. government ... should be held to highest standards of honesty and integrity, Hicks said. The IRS is not.

I shaved my brother's head bald three days before Easter.

I got the stuffing beat out of me for that.

My brother thought it was so funny, he shaved his friends head bald three days after Easter.

They both had PTSS. :lol::lol::lol:

I shaved my brother's head bald three days before Easter.

I got the stuffing beat out of me for that.

My brother thought it was so funny, he shaved his friends head bald three days after Easter.

They both had PTSS. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I shaved my brothers head too when we were little. everyone liked his curls so I cut them off :lol:

:lol:

I have to tell you, I love the fact you speak so proudly about being an staunch Obama supporter.

You validate with your every post how Obama got elected.

Last edited:

In regards to Rev wright, is that obama sat in that church for 20 years and says that he never heard wright say anything controversial

In regards to Ayers he's an unrepentant terrorist who not too long ago said "we didn't do enough" in regards to his bombing and terrorist acts.

:lmao:

Let us hope that the rabid left keep this shit up til November. Seriously. The average non aligned American will see this as petty and ridiculous. And it will cost their messiah dearly on election day.

Forum List

Back