Romney Wins Big On Economy

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Obama, Romney Get Feisty in Second Debate - Guy Benson

UPDATE III - CBS News' snap poll shows very split opinions on tonight's winner: Obama 37, Romney 30, Tie 33 -- with a four-point margin of error. Basically a wash. You know what's not a wash? These CBS respondents were asked who won on the economy. That result was Romney 65, Obama 34. Smiles for Team Mitt here.

While he debate was a draw, Romney creamed Obama on the economy.

You know why ?

Romney has a plan...and all Oblather can do is attack it.

Here is Obama's plan:

"..........................."

You get that ?

Additionally, Romney gave the exact numbers - and more than once. I applaud him for that, the numbers are overwhelming! We needed to hear that.

For instance, I didn't know 3.5 million women are doing worse financially than they were 4 years ago. I knew it was bad, but when given the numbers, mind blower. Horrible.

Obama just sat there with that sullen look on his face. He couldn't dispute it.

NOW he's talking about what he didn't even attempt to do in four long years. :eusa_hand:

:dunno: :sad:

Additionally, Romney gave the exact numbers - and more than once. I applaud him for that, the numbers are overwhelming! We needed to hear that.

For instance, I didn't know 3.5 million women are doing worse financially than they were 4 years ago. I knew it was bad, but when given the numbers, mind blower. Horrible.

Obama just sat there with that sullen look on his face. He couldn't dispute it.

NOW he's talking about what he didn't even attempt to do in four long years. :eusa_hand:

:dunno: :sad:
yep cnn had him winning big was very good news for him

obama has to close a gap on him on that one to have a chance.

Undecideds going for Romney.

Akin pulling ahead in the polls.

This election is about jobs.

It's about over for "The O".

He did kill him on the economy. But the final nail was Benghazi, Romney brought that up and the liar in chief ran like a scalded dog.

Crowley pulled the hammer out of Romney's hand with a lie. She had no business involved in the debate at that level. She later apologized for her mistake about what Obama actually said.
What an asshole she is.

Last edited:
Neither of them has an economic plan that I can truly sign onto.

We're being given a choice between Coke with a lemon garnish versus coke with a cherry garnish.

Either way its still pretty much the same old coke.

Neither of them has an economic plan that I can truly sign onto.

We're being given a choice between Coke with a lemon garnish versus coke with a cherry garnish.

Either way its still pretty much the same old coke.

Ahh the first thinking post in the thread.
Nice to read something that is not partisan babble.

UPDATE III - CBS News' snap poll shows very split opinions on tonight's winner: Obama 37, Romney 30, Tie 33 -- with a four-point margin of error. Basically a wash. You know what's not a wash? These CBS respondents were asked who won on the economy. That result was Romney 65, Obama 34. Smiles for Team Mitt here.

You know why ?

Here is Obama's plan:

You get that ?

Shocking ! a neoconservative website thinks Obama lost. I didn't expect Republicans to be honest about the debate.

You know why ?

Here is Obama's plan:

You get that ?

Shocking ! a neoconservative website thinks Obama lost. I didn't expect Republicans to be honest about the debate.

you know what's funny about that... when the president lost, most of us said, 'that sucks, he lost... '. chris matthews almost went into meltdown... so much so, that jon stewart joked that "[the president] broke chris matthews"

but the rightwingnuts are so dishonest that they can't just say a loss was a loss. it wasn't even as bad a loss as obama had in the first debate. it was just a garden variety loss....

i know... the wingers will complain that we live in a 'fact based reality'. :cuckoo:

Baaa Baaa white sheep, have you any women?
Yes sir, yes sir 3 binders full.

chilver-female-sheep.jpg

You know why ?

Here is Obama's plan:

You get that ?

you know what's funny about that... when the president lost, most of us said, 'that sucks, he lost... '. chris matthews almost went into meltdown... so much so, that jon stewart joked that "[the president] broke chris matthews"

but the rightwingnuts are so dishonest that they can't just say a loss was a loss. it wasn't even as bad a loss as obama had in the first debate. it was just a garden variety loss....

i know... the wingers will complain that we live in a 'fact based reality'. :cuckoo:

Hey Schilllian,

This thread is about how Romney cleaned up on the economy.

Obama was an underdog and everybody likes a dog...I mean underdog.

But, you don't know that difference.

Obama's economic plan you know (".................") isn't cutting it and the focus groups at CNN showed that.

But you keep worshiping your affirmative action "boy". If that is what makes you happy.

Forum List

Back