"Please proceed Governor"

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Republicans don't just pick winners and losers --- Republicans pick losers.

Daily Kos: "Please Proceed Governor" - UPDATE - Romney's Devastating Rose Garden Moment!

ROMNEY: I — I think interesting the president just said something which — which is that on the day after the attack he went into the Rose Garden and said that this was an act of terror.

OBAMA: That's what I said.

ROMNEY: You said in the Rose Garden the day after the attack, it was an act of terror.

It was not a spontaneous demonstration, is that what you're saying?

OBAMA: Please proceed governor.

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

OBAMA: Get the transcript.

CROWLEY: It — it — it — he did in fact, sir. So let me — let me call it an act of terror...

OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy?

For the record---ehem!----for the record governor - check it out ➙ [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nu6VZ9DeVc"]September 12, 2012.[/ame]
V
V
V

Daily Kos: "Please Proceed Governor" - UPDATE - Romney's Devastating Rose Garden Moment!

ROMNEY: I — I think interesting the president just said something which — which is that on the day after the attack he went into the Rose Garden and said that this was an act of terror.

ROMNEY: You said in the Rose Garden the day after the attack, it was an act of terror.

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

CROWLEY: It — it — it — he did in fact, sir. So let me — let me call it an act of terror...

For the record---ehem!----for the record governor - check it out ➙ September 12, 2012.
V
V
V
Not romney best moment in debate and i think obama won that exchange.

felt obama was far better but debate was not much between the two.

i just wish he had never had that first debate as he still playing catch up now. not sure last night changed much.

For the record---ehem!----for the record governor - check it out ➙ September 12, 2012.
V
V

V
Not romney best moment in debate and i think obama won that exchange.

felt obama was far better but debate was not much between the two.

i just wish he had never had that first debate as he still playing catch up now. not sure last night changed much.

ROMNEY: "As a matter of fact, oil production is down 14 percent this year on federal land, and gas production was down 9 percent. Why? Because the president cut in half the number of licenses and permits for drilling on federal lands and in federal waters."

OBAMA: "Very little of what Governor Romney just said is true. We've opened up public lands. We're actually drilling more on public lands than in the previous administration and my – the previous president was an oilman."

THE FACTS: Both statements ring true, as far as they go. Obama more correctly describes the bigger picture.

According to an Energy Department study published in the spring, sales of oil from federal areas fell 14 percent between 2010 and 2011 and sales of natural gas production fell 9 percent, supporting Romney's point. The lower oil production was a result mainly of a moratorium on offshore drilling imposed by the Obama administration after the April 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history.

According to the same report, though, oil production from federal areas is up 13 percent since Obama took office despite last year's dip, and analysts say Gulf oil production is expected to soon exceed its pre-spill levels.

Natural gas production from federal areas has been declining for years because drillers have found vast reserves of natural gas in formations under several states that are cheaper to access than most federally controlled areas.

"Both statements ring true"?---LOL. Gotta call Bullpucky on that one factcheckers --- President Obama was clearly correct and Mr Rongley was
A) wrong or
B) lying again.

20090125-gopass.jpg

Mr. 'Rongley', I believe this is yours
it was found on Long Island, NY
V
V
V

Wow. The spin is amazing.

The President discussed the memories of the attacks of 9/11/2001 and ONLY then and in THAT exact context did he make ANY reference to acts of terror.

There is not even the slightest HONEST hint in ANY of that that he was calling the attack in Benghazi an act of terror. Indeed, he persisted for TWO FULL WEEKS in trying to pawn it off as the actions of a mob angered over that fucking bullshit video.

The President is simply a liar.

The President discussed the memories of the attacks of 9/11/2001 and ONLY then and in THAT exact context did he make ANY reference to acts of terror.

There is not even the slightest HONEST hint in ANY of that that he was calling the attack in Benghazi an act of terror. Indeed, he persisted for TWO FULL WEEKS in trying to pawn it off as the actions of a mob angered over that fucking bullshit video.

Your message is just another Republican example of ready-shoot-aim. Didn't we already go through that with Bush 43 at a cost of more than 4,400 unnecessary American GI deaths?

President Obama will have those criminals hunted down and brought to justice -- Dead or Alive!
Based on his Republican minions and Governor Romney's own misplaced testosterone laced rhetoric,
I'm guessing that if Romney were in the White House he would have pushed the button and waited for the
bang and-----and have us engaged in another stupid ME land war.

Your message is just another Republican example of ready-shoot-aim. Didn't we already go through that with Bush 43 at a cost of more than 4,400 unnecessary American GI deaths?

President Obama will have those criminals hunted down and brought to justice -- Dead or Alive!
Based on his Republican minions and Governor Romney's own misplaced testosterone laced rhetoric,
I'm guessing that if Romney were in the White House he would have pushed the button and waited for the
bang and-----and have us engaged in another stupid ME land war.

Aside from your nearly incoherent babbling and baseless speculation, at least your mindless trite invective uses pretty colors.

You are a nullity.

Yeah not the slightest hint, except after he mentions the painful memory of 9-11-2001 where he says:

"And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Mitt's politicization of the issue is offensive.

Obama set Romney for that knockout blow.

^ English is not your strong suit. Neither is honesty or intelligence.

The truth of what the President ACTUALLY said in the Rose Garden is available for all to see DESPITE the lies told by unfair and unbalanced CNN "moderator" Candyass Growley.

Apparently you never read it.......

Sadly for you, I did and I am not alone.

You live up to your handle boo boo.

Yeah not the slightest hint, except after he mentions the painful memory of 9-11-2001 where he says:

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Your bullshit spin is a fail, boo boo.

He spoke of 9/11/2001. And then he spoke of the brave men and women who are fighting that.

And the "attack" on the outpost in Benghazi came on the anniversary, so he was still talking about how no act of terror (i.e., 9/11/2001) can deter us, even as we are reminded of it in this 9/11/12 "attack" which he and his hench-goons later proceeded to blame on an angry mob reaction to a shitty video.

You are lying, boo boo. Nobody is buyin' your bullshit.

You are a clusterfuck of abject fail, bitch.

He spoke of 9/11/2001. And then he spoke of the brave men and women who are fighting that.

And the "attack" on the outpost in Benghazi came on the anniversary, so he was still talking about how no act of terror (i.e., 9/11/2001) can deter us, even as we are reminded of it in this 9/11/12 "attack" which he and his hench-goons later proceeded to blame on an angry mob reaction to a shitty video.

Know how to tell if someone is loosing a debate or in this case a conversation. The looser always resorts to offensive language. Why don't you stick to what was actually said in the Rose Garden Speech instead of someones Interpretation of what was said?

I still cant believe Obama blatantly lied and claimed he said it was an act of terror on day two when he refused to say it was an act of terror a week later on the view claiming they didnt have enough information.

Know how to tell if someone is loosing a debate or in this case a conversation. The looser always resorts to offensive language. Why don't you stick to what was actually said in the Rose Garden Speech instead of someones Interpretation of what was said?

Unlike you, I am the one who IS limiting the discussion to what The ONE actually said.

So, I agree. You do remain the loser.

Note the correct spelling, sparky.

Unlike you, I am the one who IS limiting the discussion to what The ONE actually said.

So, I agree. You do remain the loser.

Note the correct spelling, sparky.

Spellhing? really?

Dont lose hope Dems. We are going to pull this thing out.

Read the CNN article about the misery Index

Dont lose hope Dems. We are going to pull this thing out.

Read the CNN article about the misery Index
well i have already but it looking gloomy for the president. many journalist in uk say romney still big front runner and from gallup poll can,t be denied.

looking sadly uphill still even after the second debate.

Forum List

Back