Romney takes leads in meaningless August Poll

So did McCain and look what happened. I don't think Obama has as much momentum as he did 4 years ago but I feel pretty certain he'll win. For me, he is the lesser of 2 evils due to his stance on women's and other social rights and freedoms for the most part. And I think neither candidate (or any for that matter) can significantly affect the economy for the average person.

I feel just the opposite. I don't think the president can affect women's rights or people's freedoms but do affect the economy greatly! That's why the economic issues weigh so heavily in this election.

The trend is certainly against obama. Polls are a part of it, but they change, that's why obama is relying not only on polls, but other factors as well, those who show up and fundraising. The trend is going against obama and trends have more of a tendency to accelerate and grow in the direction of the trend than it is to reverse direction and go another way.

So did McCain and look what happened. I don't think Obama has as much momentum as he did 4 years ago but I feel pretty certain he'll win. For me, he is the lesser of 2 evils due to his stance on women's and other social rights and freedoms for the most part. And I think neither candidate (or any for that matter) can significantly affect the economy for the average person.

I feel just the opposite. I don't think the president can affect women's rights or people's freedoms but do affect the economy greatly! That's why the economic issues weigh so heavily in this election.

Whether or not a president can affect women's rights, democrats are betting that women will vote for a man who says 'Don't worry about a thing, baby, I'll take care of ya."

The trend is certainly against obama. Polls are a part of it, but they change, that's why obama is relying not only on polls, but other factors as well, those who show up and fundraising. The trend is going against obama and trends have more of a tendency to accelerate and grow in the direction of the trend than it is to reverse direction and go another way.

The trend is the independents busting out for Obama.

i guess the three polls that have the president up by 7 and the fox news poll that has him up by 9 are irrelevant so long as you have one that you like.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average -- Obama by 3.7

but whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Actually the point is, "This is August.....they are ALL irrelevant"

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back