Romney takes lead from Obama post recall elections

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Romney Takes the Lead In Wisconsin | Power Line

And all the wackaloons were chumming it up over exit polls.

Obama is in serious trouble.

Snip:
In the wake of Scott Walker’s decisive victory over the Democrats in Wisconsin’s recall election, many wondered whether that state will now be in play at the presidential level in November. Democrats took hope from exit polls that showed President Obama with a solid lead over Mitt Romney, but that was whistling past the graveyard, as the same exit polls got the Walker-Barrett vote entirely wrong. Today the first meaningful (i.e., likely voter) post-recall poll came out at Rasmussen Reports. In a stunning development, Romney now leads Obama in Wisconsin by 47%-44%.

My guess is that this is not the last formerly-safe for Obama state that will be in play between now and November.

Last edited:
I don't even know why Obama is bothering to campaign.
He is so totally going to lose in November - in a landslide I might add.

ANY of the polls are absolutely meaningless right now. Pre-convention polls are an exercise in futility. The fall polls will be the ones that matter.

Obama is in so far over his head that he has buried our country.

I shall respond with gif

dope-1.jpg

Notice how the loons mock the pollster? Wait till ABC or TNYT does a poll with the same outcome. They will then avoid the thread or call the electorate idiots.

Romney Takes the Lead In Wisconsin | Power Line

And all the wackaloons were chumming it up over exit polls.

Obama is in serious trouble.

Snip:
In the wake of Scott Walker’s decisive victory over the Democrats in Wisconsin’s recall election, many wondered whether that state will now be in play at the presidential level in November. Democrats took hope from exit polls that showed President Obama with a solid lead over Mitt Romney, but that was whistling past the graveyard, as the same exit polls got the Walker-Barrett vote entirely wrong. Today the first meaningful (i.e., likely voter) post-recall poll came out at Rasmussen Reports. In a stunning development, Romney now leads Obama in Wisconsin by 47%-44%.

My guess is that this is not the last formerly-safe for Obama state that will be in play between now and November.

Romney would do well to get his butt up there and talk to the Wisconsinites.

Last edited:
Obama is gettin' the "Bush 2008" treatment. By the time November rolls around the American people will hate Obama SO MUCH that it may be a Romney landslide.

But seeing as how the internet and alternative media have made people more informed quicker, it'll only take about 3-6 months for everyone to see they've been fooled again.

Then after that, who knows what'll happen.

ANY of the polls are absolutely meaningless right now. Pre-convention polls are an exercise in futility. The fall polls will be the ones that matter.

Actually I would say that polls taken in states going through current high profile elections would be a fairly accurate representation of what the people feel and are likely to do. The only real question is can Obama stem the bleeding and turn things around? He has time but does he have the brain?

I will stay with my initial prediction...............Obama will WIN in November.

I have full and complete faith in the ignorance and idiocy of the American voters.

Obama is gettin' the "Bush 2008" treatment. By the time November rolls around the American people will hate Obama SO MUCH that it may be a Romney landslide.

But seeing as how the internet and alternative media have made people more informed quicker, it'll only take about 3-6 months for everyone to see they've been fooled again.

Then after that, who knows what'll happen.

True. Obama rode the tide of 'Bush Fatigue'...continued and doubled down on what Bush did...Obama now owns it and will be drowned by the same tsunami.

They aren't completely meaningless. They can show a pattern and right now Wisconsin is decisively moving away from Obama. Of course, there is plenty of time left for that to change.

Actually I would say that polls taken in states going through current high profile elections would be a fairly accurate representation of what the people feel and are likely to do. The only real question is can Obama stem the bleeding and turn things around? He has time but does he have the brain?

He has the brains, but unlike Bill Clinton he is incapable of moving to the right on anything. If he loses in November it is because of this I believe, This ideology which led him to destroy America and fundamentally change our way of lives.

Forum List

Back