Romney surges to even in PA...47(R) 47(O) in post Sandy poll

Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 11:56 p.m. Updated 8 hours ago

President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney entered the final days of the presidential race tied in a state that the campaigns only recently began contesting, a Tribune-Review poll shows.

The poll showed the race for Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes locked up at 47 percent in its final week. Romney was scheduled to campaign in the Philadelphia area on Sunday, and former President Bill Clinton planned to stump for Obama on Monday. The campaigns have begun to saturate the airwaves with millions of dollars in presidential advertising.

Trib poll shows presidential race in Pennsylvania remains too close to call TribLIVE Mobile

Actual result:

Obama +5.38 (Pennsylvania).

President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney entered the final days of the presidential race tied in a state that the campaigns only recently began contesting, a Tribune-Review poll shows.

The poll showed the race for Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes locked up at 47 percent in its final week. Romney was scheduled to campaign in the Philadelphia area on Sunday, and former President Bill Clinton planned to stump for Obama on Monday. The campaigns have begun to saturate the airwaves with millions of dollars in presidential advertising.

Trib poll shows presidential race in Pennsylvania remains too close to call TribLIVE Mobile

Actual result:

Obama +5.38 (Pennsylvania).

Bet those Pennsylvania union coal miners wish they could have a do-over of that vote.

Or should i say FORMER union coal miners....

Facts are facts, and history is history.

It was fun reading your thread.

Did you have a point?

Feel free to go on the record and say all the polls are wrong and Democrats are actually going to hold the Senate, instead of all the passive/aggressive thread resurrection.

I'll wait...

Facts are facts, and history is history.

It was fun reading your thread.

Did you have a point?

Feel free to go on the record and say all the polls are wrong and Democrats are actually going to hold the Senate, instead of all the passive/aggressive thread resurrection.

I'll wait...

It's looking likely that the GOP will take the Senate

Unlike the 'Conservatives' prior to 6Nov12, most of the Dems and liberals here have stated that the GOP will probably have 52 to 54 seats in the Senate in 2015. Reality is not one's enemy, lack of the acceptance of it is.

Yepp. I have been predicting a GOP win in the mid-terms since January 14, 2014, for 10 months now, and I am a Democrat. Facts are facts and electoral history is electoral history. Whether or not I like those facts is totally irrelevant.

That is what makes Democrats adults.

Forum List

Back