Romney: Sarah Palin is qualified for president

She quit to save the enormous legal expense and resources that the state had to incur because of piece of shit scumbag maggot liberals who made frivilous lawsuits.

Imagine a politician caring more about her state than herself.

Does anyone see Obama doing this?

that is the biggest bunch of bullshit, my god what some people will attempt to rationalize away to hang on to ideology.Unfucking real
Explain how, out of 17 ethics lawsuits against her that not one.......I repeat not one......was successful against her and all were dismissed. Why is that? I expect a logical answer if you can muster it.

I see that you're truly living up to being US Army Retarded. Your reading comprehension sucks as well, because you have yet to answer MY question.

Why do you revere quitters?

I thought that someone who had stuck out their career past the 20 year point would understand sticking with something until the job is done. Regardless of whether it's fun or not.

Tell ya what you sperm burping colon jousting penis puffing gutter snipe, you answer my question, then I'll answer yours.

But........I'm betting you're just gonna dodge and throw another question at me.

Dingy Harry Reid introduced wording in this bill that once it passes it never can be repealed.

An unrepealable bill? You been listening to Rush again? Son, you need to check every last thing Rush says before you believe him. I have been listening to him for twenty years, and I spotted he was a fake Republican in the year before Clinton's election. What you are suggesting is impossible, but you can offer the proof, instead of your opinion, if you wish.

And thank you for granting my three points by not mentioning them.

I forgot you are the poster boy for republicans :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you concede my points because you can't answer them. I will accept that.

The pathetic part is that Obama had supermajorities in the congress for his first year.

He could have passed anything he wanted to with not one republican vote.

He accomplished NOTHING!!! other than fucking up the economy.

The pathetic part is that Obama had supermajorities in the congress for his first year.

The economy was messed up and failing because of the previous administrations is the correct statement, cmike. :cuckoo: However, I don't think one can argue that BHO has been an economic genius either.

Oh no! there's no possible way the "useless" Jim DeMint knows what he's talking about.. Oh no! you dimocwats are hopeless.

The economy was messed up and failing because of the previous administrations is the correct statement, cmike. :cuckoo: However, I don't think one can argue that BHO has been an economic genius either.

Obama brought the unemployment rate to double digits :clap2:

Obama has been in office for over a year, for a year he had democrat supermajorities, and could have done anything.

This is a question to all his supporters.

Please list his three greatest achievements during this time?

Thank you,

Obama brought the unemployment rate to double digits :clap2:

Obama has been in office for over a year, for a year he had democrat supermajorities, and could have done anything.

This is a question to all his supporters.

Please list his three greatest achievements during this time?

Thank you,

Be glad to once you list the three greatest GOP mistakes with the economy from 2001 on that set up the Great Recession. You are very foolish if you think the American people are going to give a pass easily to our Republican Party. If we take our own responsibility while pointing fingers at the Dems would be our best strategy.

Speaking of the lessening of the conservative control of the party, I noticed that Scott Brown, the liberal Republican from Massachusetts, and la Palin, are or are going to campaign for McCain this year against that dimwith Hayworth, who got thrown out of Congress by his own heavily-Republican constituency four years ago.

Life is becoming better for this centrist Republican.

Thank you.

Jake you are a liberal democrat.

I guess you can't answer my question. I can't blame you.

Obama had supermajorities and accomplished ZERO, other than wasting taxpayer money, and allowing three Al Qaida attacks to occur within the US in hist first year.

I have been a voting Republican longer than you have been alive. It is just you whackos to the far right think you are the guardians of the party's purity. John McCain demonstrated you were wrong in 2008, Romney will in 2012.

But be sure to vote for your party, son.

Anyone who calls Rush a child molesting pigboy is a brainless twit fuck.

I have been a voting Republican longer than you have been alive. It is just you whackos to the far right think you are the guardians of the party's purity. John McCain demonstrated you were wrong in 2008, Romney will in 2012.

You are lying :eusa_liar:

I have only seen you here support the far left wing causes.

You are lying :eusa_liar: I have only seen you here support the far left wing causes.

And the difference between us, son, is I think clearly and I tell the truth. I have always supported the right ideals where they exist, and that includes those in both parties. I have particularly been hard on the liars and the hypocrites in my party. We are a minority, fool, and we can only win if we bring the moderates, centrists, and conservative democrats to our side. We are not going to do it your way: not going to happen.

The American people threw us out of office because of the party's excesses. Despite BHO's less than luster performance, you are an idiot if you think the voting electorate has forgotten. We will not win unless we come up with a solid conservative program (that means more than 'no', son), a very good candidate with a very calm yet solid message.

That is Romney right now for the candidate, and we still have to put together something more than 'no.' Thank heavens Scott Brown is campaigning for McCain in Arizona's primary and that Palin has agreed to do the same. Their decisions are flat rebukes to the whackos in the party's far right reactionary base. Palin learned her lesson in the NY 23rd election last fall. That is a start.

Last edited:
Obama's accomplishments since election.......

1. Showed the Somali pirates that the US would not back down and ordered the 3 of them to be taken out.

2. Told the GOP to quit being a bunch of whiny babies and actually went to talk to them. He also stood up to them.

3. Has made the office of President look like it's actually the highest office in the land, rather than acting like a drunk frat boy.

You are lying :eusa_liar:

I have only seen you here support the far left wing causes.

No Mikey..it is you that is wrong. I like Jake have been a republican for almost 60 years with my family going back three generations before me likewise. It is you and your political thieves that are in error of your thinking and ways.

The real truth is that the christian fundimentalists that stole the republican party were too cowardly to develope thier own party so they infiltrated the GOP.

I don't know why I am bothering to educate you... so far you have displayed no inclination for learning. If you really want to know what republican stands for...study Eisenhower and Goldwater. These fundis that indoctrinate you are just selling stolen property...not the truth...not the heritage. If you believe them then you are a fool. It is a proud thing to be a republican. Try earning the priviledge.

Please list Obama's executive experience, business experience, and legislation he has led and passed before becoming president?
Please list something that (former) Governor Palin has finished her job at. I just don't mean accomplished. I mean, I can accomplish something but never finish the entire period of the job that I am hired (or in an elected official's case, "hired" to do). HAS she finished her "hired period," (4-year governor's term)? All of it? Or did she quit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back