Romney - New ABC Poll

obama 73.1% probability of winning
romney 26.9% probability of winning

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

If you're booking action at 3 to 1 I'll take Romney for $100... :thup:

some of us actually think these things matter.

rightwingnuts tend to view it as if they're rooting for a football team.

If you cared Jillian, you wouldnt believe the New York Times.....talk about an elitist, snob, rich out of touch group of people

If you're booking action at 3 to 1 I'll take Romney for $100... :thup:

some of us actually think these things matter.

rightwingnuts tend to view it as if they're rooting for a football team.

If you cared Jillian, you wouldnt believe the New York Times.....talk about an elitist, snob, rich out of touch group of people

Amazing what the left has been reduced to citing poll wise a blogger who used to do baseball stats went to write about politics for the Daily Kos and now blogs for the Times I guess every other poll is now officially a right wing poll.

I’m going to say it and some may not care to hear it. With the caveat Nate Silver really only has one previous presidential election to base his claims on. He only started in 2008. Either way, I do not get why he would continue to insist Obama was going to win in this manner if he did not feel he was 100 percent sure. His giving data which shows Obama wining with such a large margin assures that many feel Obama won’t need their vote. So he is either correct or wrong and some people are not going to vote assuming Obama will win.

And one more thing Rasmussen Reports partnered with Nate Silver/528 and they both use the same methodology now.

This is what they have now:

Obama: 237 - Romney: 235

Toss-up: 66

CaféAuLait;6225889 said:
I’m going to say it and some may not care to hear it. With the caveat Nate Silver really only has one previous presidential election to base his claims on. He only started in 2008. Either way, I do not get why he would continue to insist Obama was going to win in this manner if he did not feel he was 100 percent sure. His giving data which shows Obama wining with such a large margin assures that many feel Obama won’t need their vote. So he is either correct or wrong and some people are not going to vote assuming Obama will win.

He had one election.....but again the liberal media loves this guy....I cant wait for election day, and I already voted.....helping to seal the deal for Romney in TN

CaféAuLait;6225889 said:

He had one election.....but again the liberal media loves this guy....I cant wait for election day, and I already voted.....helping to seal the deal for Romney in TN

Yeah, they do love him. He is also an Obama supporter, he truly hated Hilary Clinton when he blogged at The Kos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back