Romney Lies again, this time about "Binders full of Women"

As I recall the question, Romney was asked about equal pay for equal work and he totally failed to address any aspect of that specific question whatsoever. All he did was blather on about how he was all in favor of jobs for women. That's not what he was asked about.

What he should have said was how he planned to initiate legislation to insure equal pay for equal work by women, that kind of thing. He didn't do that.

As I recall, so did Obama.

You wish.

Think reeeeel hard and see if you can remember something called the Lily Ledbetter Act. That's the bill the pubpots were and are against. Mitt was against it as well.

There's not a damn thing they can do about it now though. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yea,so this cancels out all of Obama's Lies..... $3562723908.gif

$obama_lies.jpg

It's Big Bird all over again.

I haven't watched the debate yet, but I have watched the "Binders full of women" segment.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?

Another hour and a half that I am pretty much positive is FULL of good reasons to vote or NOT vote for either candidate, and all I see on my news feed is image macros about the fact that Mitt Romney said "binders full of women" instead of "binders full of applications from women"?

GROW. THE FUCK. UP.

There are REAL issues, REAL problems, and REAL consequences that are being decided AS WE FUCKING SPEAK.

WE ARE DECIDING UPON THE LEADER OF THE FREE FUCKING WORLD HERE.

Can we pay the fuck attention for FIVE GODDAMN MINUTES?

I give up...

hummmm..methinks you are missing the point-

snip-

Between January 2002 and July 2004, 42% of the new gubernatorial appointments made by Governor Mitt Romney were women. Massachusetts was widely recognized for that achievement and MassGAP was given credit for it. In a survey by the State University of New York (SUNY), Massachusetts was ranked first in the nation in the percentage of women holding top state positions. As the Boston Globe noted at that time, "Women fill 10 of 20 top positions in Governor Mitt Romney's administration, making the Commonwealth one of five states that come close to matching the percentage of top women appointees to the proportion of women in the overall population."

so does he get credit or not?

sure, he gets credit for appointing women to cabinet positions he either cared nothing about or wanted to eliminate.

helluva a guy, the mittster. :thup:

His Lt. Governor and his Chief of Staff were both women...I suppose those positions were ones that Romney "cared nothing about or wanted to eliminate"?

The narrative that Romney supposedly "hates" women is ridiculous and always has been. Post's like yours simply underscore that fact.

lt governor is an elected position; romney had nothing to do with it, moron.

in fact, when he had the chance to give her a leg up by stepping down from office early, he chose not to.

chief of staff isn't a cabinet position, dumbass.

His office as governor must have had a kitchen. Helps us to understand why he hired women.

Romney never said binders full of women so stop quoting that.

And 42% of women worked for Romney so fuck off.

Romney never said binders full of women so stop quoting that.

And 42% of women worked for Romney so fuck off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Q7hONqQBk]Romney Talks About Binders Full Of Women - YouTube[/ame]

Binders full of women dipshit.

How come Republicans on this board don't know how to use "Google"? Wait a second. I think Rick has the answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfxVR78Pp48]Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube[/ame]

I know how to GOOGLE, Rderp... look what I found...

Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar
After Tuesday's town hall debate, President Obama is playing up his record on women's issues and ridiculing Mitt Romney for his "binders full of women" comment, but Mr. Obama has a mixed record when it comes to hiring women at the White House.

But President Obama's own record on closing the gender pay gap is less than stellar. Using late 2011 figures, the latest available at the time, The Washington Times earlier this year surveyed 121 White House employees who were paid at least $100,000 and found that 47 were women and 74 were men.

When all White House employees are considered, the Obama administration's record dims a bit further. Female employees earn a median salary of $60,000, roughly 18 percent less than men, whose median salary is $71,000.

While you libtard fuckwads are whining about 'binders', Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass in the oval office, and you turn a blind eye.

Women, including ex-Cabinet members, rally behind Romney and 'binder' project | Fox News

Kerry Healey, Romney’s former lieutenant governor, said 10 of the 20 top positions in the administration were filled by women -- more than any other state in the nation.

“Mitt Romney had a commitment to making sure women were properly represented in his administration,” Healey, now a Romney campaign adviser, told Fox News. She also explained the initiative was part of a campaign promise.

The Romney campaign has released a YouTube ad in which three former Cabinet member talk about the former governor’s commitment to women.

“He totally gets working women, especially working women like myself who had two young kids,” Ellen Roy Herzfelder, a former state secretary of environmental affairs, says in the 30-second ad.

The Massachusetts Government Appointments Project -- which began before Romney was elected in 2002 -- acknowledged the number of women in top positions increased under Romney.

According to a survey conducted by the University of New York in Albany at the time, the Romney administration had more women in senior leadership positions than any other state in America.

suck on the facts, libtards.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Forum List

Back