Romney joke about Kerry

Lefty Wilbury

Nov 4, 2003
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040321/480/bx10103212130

capt.bx10103212130.bush_kerry_st_patricks_bx101.jpg

Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, right, makes a joke about a rumor that Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites) had a plastic surgery, holding photos of Kerry, left, and pop star Michael Jackson during the annual St. Patrick's Day breakfast in Boston, Sunday, March 21, 2004. The breakfast, which gave President Bush (news - web sites) and Kerry the opportunity to engage in some lighthearted, long-distance one-upmanship, has been a tradition for more than 50 years, and is a prelude to the annual South Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade. Boston Mayor Thomas Menino is seen laughing in the foreground. (AP Photo/Chitose Suzuki)

Wouldn't it also make it funny that if 40 % of total voters decided to show their disgust with political BS and vote Nader?

That would rock!

Only I think the Green Party needs some more experience in the senate and congress before they try for the executive.

I think it would seriously destroy the democrat party. But contrary to what others may think, i dont think we should destroy the two party system. we need a strong parties to check each other and to check the special interests. with a multi party system (IE 3 or more) The government needs to build coalitions which gives too much power to the minority groups putting a coalition into a majority. That would give too much power to the special interests. And people think they have too much power now.

Nader is not running as a Green this time, he's running as an Independent. He claims he will draw some Republican votes as well, but I doubt it. Nader is an egomaniac who has no chance and no clue.

acludem

Forum List

Back