when did dk get promoted to mod?

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Was this his little consolation prize as the board token liberal after being utterly decimated by myself?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Was this his little consolation prize as the board token liberal after being utterly decimated by myself?

DK was made a moderator about 15 minutes ago.

He was made a moderator to help bring some balance to the board. People need not always agree on subjects to be an asset to the board. You are free to still debate with him as much as you do now. God knows me being an Admin hasn't stopped people from taking their shots at me! LOL

I am not a fan of liberal ways any more than you are, but I believe most liberals are still good people. I think DK is actually a damn good guy who has been a great addition to this board.

• Banned
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
odd, I certainly don't feel decimated. I appreciate your congratulations and warm sentiments though RWA :thup:

Yes, the cessation of all pain, certain indication of imminent tunnel travelling toward the light. Or maybe I'll see you in hell!:fu2:

Just kidding? Friends?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yes, the cessation of all pain, certain indication of imminent tunnel travelling toward the light. Or maybe I'll see you in hell!:fu2:

Just kidding? Friends?

:rotflmao:

most certainly

"Token liberal"? Hey...what am I, chopped liver? ;)

Congrats DK, and to you and all the mods keep up the good work.

acludem

just what we need...another damn cop...:rolleyes: ... in all seriousness ....congrats Dk...another set of eyes, even liberal ones is a good thing:clap: :clap:

• Banned
Yes, by all means let's grow the bureaucracy. Just another lib with too much power.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back