Romney: 'It's Possible' Obama Could Win

It's possible that either could win this election. I don't see the problem with Romney stating the obvious. I understand that through most of the campaign each candidate has to pretend that it is a sure thing, but this close to election day you might as well be realistic and admit that it could go either way.

It's possible?

:lol:

It's likely.

Rational heads are still leaning towards 'too close to call'. Stop disrespecting your fellow Americans.

Should be a cake walk for Obama - as the sitting POTUS. It isn't. What does that tell you? Probably nothing, if you continue thinking like a hack. What does it tell you that Obama's having to run around - dragging BillyBoy in tow - in states that he should not have to worry about? Probably nothing, but you continue thinking like a hack.

Logic tells any rational being that it is too close to call. Romney is right - he may lose. Romney is right - he may well win.

Either way, it is the American people who decide... and those who really decide owe no allegiance to either of your fucking corrupt parties.

To be honest, I'd suggest that no one of either party should be voting in this election - y'all are responsible for the clusterfuck of the past 12 years. You are not mature or rational enough to vote... Consider yourselves lucky the founders saw fit to protect your corrupt, partisan asses.
Wow! You make it sound like you're above the two party system and see the corruption with both. You are a real independent mind who can step back and look at the issues critically and with sound reasoning.

You must be disgusted with the two parties who continue to make empty promises and don't stand behind their statements. You must be voting for a 3rd party candidate who fits in with your ideals....

For the record - Romney/Ryan 2012.

Whoops.......guess not. :eusa_eh:

It's possible?

:lol:

It's likely.

Rational heads are still leaning towards 'too close to call'. Stop disrespecting your fellow Americans.

Should be a cake walk for Obama - as the sitting POTUS. It isn't. What does that tell you? Probably nothing, if you continue thinking like a hack. What does it tell you that Obama's having to run around - dragging BillyBoy in tow - in states that he should not have to worry about? Probably nothing, but you continue thinking like a hack.

Logic tells any rational being that it is too close to call. Romney is right - he may lose. Romney is right - he may well win.

Either way, it is the American people who decide... and those who really decide owe no allegiance to either of your fucking corrupt parties.

To be honest, I'd suggest that no one of either party should be voting in this election - y'all are responsible for the clusterfuck of the past 12 years. You are not mature or rational enough to vote... Consider yourselves lucky the founders saw fit to protect your corrupt, partisan asses.
Wow! You make it sound like you're above the two party system and see the corruption with both. You are a real independent mind who can step back and look at the issues critically and with sound reasoning.

You must be disgusted with the two parties who continue to make empty promises and don't stand behind their statements. You must be voting for a 3rd party candidate who fits in with your ideals....

I said, repeatedly, I would not vote for Gingich, Santorum, etc. I might have gone with Cain... but I supported Romney from the last election.... He's always been my preferred candidate... because he has the right credentials to do the job - he's not overly partisan, he's conservative but recognizes that our system works best when both parties work together for the good of the people. These details float gently waaaay over the heads of the party over country crowd on both sides.

I support Mitt, that does not make me a hack, or a Republican.

AHA!

Even Romney see's the writing on the wall. Adios Mr 1%. :lol:

Romney: 'It's Possible' Obama Could Win - Yahoo! News

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says he may be defeated by President Barack Obama in Tuesday's presidential contest, but it's doubtful.

cherry pick much???

Speaking at an Ohio rally Sunday afternoon, Romney said that it's possible, but not likely that Obama will win. He was responding to supporters who booed when he speculated on the consequences of an Obama second term.

negged for being a dumb ass.

Negged for negging me shithead! :badgrin:

I said, repeatedly, I would not vote for Gingich, Santorum, etc. I might have gone with Cain... but I supported Romney from the last election.... He's always been my preferred candidate... because he has the right credentials to do the job - he's not overly partisan, he's conservative but recognizes that our system works best when both parties work together for the good of the people. These details float gently waaaay over the heads of the party over country crowd on both sides.

Makes you a hack and a hypocrite.

So Romney in your opinion is above partisan politics and is clearly different than the rest of the republican party? So you didn't believe Romney when he said he was Severely conservative?

It's possible that everyone on earth will be miraculously healed of any illness, injury, or mental issues they might have tomorrow. I wouldn't expect it to happen though.

Actually, that's not possible. But you wouldn't understand the difference.

Actually it is possible to cure mental illness in ways that may seem miraculous.
(Sources:
Healing Is Yours

Christian Healing Ministries by author of the book "Healing" which mentions a case of a woman healed of Schizophrenia after spending 12 years under medication that only placated symptoms while therapy to heal her mind/spirit removed the root cause of illness

"Glimpses of the Devil" where Scott Peck describes two schizophrenic patients where the spiritual deliverance process worked as a successful part of their treatment (one patient fully recovered after finally being able to follow the normal therapy she couldn't finish until after the exorcism removed the demonic obsessions first; the other patient died of physical disease from self-abuse because she went too long without treatment and it was too late)

Obama's health care mandates, regulating everything through govt, fails to account for spiritual therapy to treat people effectively that can never be regulated through federal govt.

AHA!

cherry pick much???

Speaking at an Ohio rally Sunday afternoon, Romney said that it's possible, but not likely that Obama will win. He was responding to supporters who booed when he speculated on the consequences of an Obama second term.

negged for being a dumb ass.

Negged for negging me shithead! :badgrin:

see you in 48 hours to neg you for rep whining, dumb ass.

And monkeys could fly out of Obama's ass too......Its possible.....

Monkeys? Not possible.

Now Unicorns that shit skittles, that is possible.

democrat+unicorn+OBAMA+2008.jpg

A Pittsburgh Tribune-Review poll conducted by Susquehanna Polling & Research, which surveyed 800 likely Pennsylvania voters last week, has the race there dead-even at 47 percent each and if Romney wins Pennsylvania on Tuesday, he is likely to become the next president without carrying Ohio. Romney also has a 10% advantage among those who are determined to vote on Election Day.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/11/04/obama-romney-swing-states-poll-/1680827/

Last edited:
the guys in Vegas who actually put money where their mouth is have Obama winning 3 to 1, inching up the past few days.

these guys usually get it right.

I was reading that this morning.

I couldn't find even one who had Mitt as the favorite.

Maybe I should put some money on Obama!

What am I saying? I already have my entire life savings riding on his re-election.

AHA!

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says he may be defeated by President Barack Obama in Tuesday's presidential contest, but it's doubtful.

He's lowering expectations in hopes of getting a jump on 2016.

Ya think?

My bet would be that he would start (or continue) to groom one of the clones. Probably Tag.

Tag is kinda the ne'er do well of the family so he'd be a shoo in to get the R nomination.

It's possible that everyone on earth will be miraculously healed of any illness, injury, or mental issues they might have tomorrow. I wouldn't expect it to happen though.

Actually, that's not possible. But you wouldn't understand the difference.

Actually it is possible to cure mental illness in ways that may seem miraculous.
(Sources:
Healing Is Yours

Christian Healing Ministries by author of the book "Healing" which mentions a case of a woman healed of Schizophrenia after spending 12 years under medication that only placated symptoms while therapy to heal her mind/spirit removed the root cause of illness

"Glimpses of the Devil" where Scott Peck describes two schizophrenic patients where the spiritual deliverance process worked as a successful part of their treatment (one patient fully recovered after finally being able to follow the normal therapy she couldn't finish until after the exorcism removed the demonic obsessions first; the other patient died of physical disease from self-abuse because she went too long without treatment and it was too late)

Obama's health care mandates, regulating everything through govt, fails to account for spiritual therapy to treat people effectively that can never be regulated through federal govt.

:eusa_eh:

Ok, but seriously...

Forum List

Back