Romney is the only GOP candidate with the money and organization

Romney needs to hit a home run with his VP choice - maybe that guy in Florida.... Or Mitch Daniels from Indiana

To go up against that dope Biden.

Romney needs to hit a home run with his VP choice - maybe that guy in Florida.... Or Mitch Daniels from Indiana

To go up against that dope Biden.

Won't help.

Obama needs to lose the election to allow Mitt to win. Obama has mis-calculated so often that it is very possible. He seems to have hit his stride but sooner or later, like Gingrich, Obama will return to his roots and try to win arguments by sheer reasoning with people. It may work with the American people but it has been a disaster with entrenched interests in Washington.

for the long-haul.

Been that way since Day One.

None of the others - with the possible exception of Rick Perry - who blew himself up in the debates - was ever a threat to Romney eventually being the GOP nominee.

What Romney needs to do is get vicious with Obama's record.

When I supported Ronald Reagan in 1980, there was never a point where I marvelled at his "money" or his "Organization".

I marvelled at the fact that he said things that touched a chord with me as a younger man.

Didn't vote for him, but Bill Clinton connected with people. When he said "I feel your pain", he sounded sincere. The same could honestly be said of Obama.

Romney doesn't connect with people. Even Republicans don't like him much. He's struggling against two has-beens and a crazy person.

Obama will clean his clock.

for the long-haul.

Been that way since Day One.

None of the others - with the possible exception of Rick Perry - who blew himself up in the debates - was ever a threat to Romney eventually being the GOP nominee.

What Romney needs to do is get vicious with Obama's record.

....'Cause he's already crazy-enough to.....

....RALLY THE TEABAGGERS!!!!

romneyfrontsmall.jpg

Romney is the only GOP candidate with the money and organization

Too bad he does not have a base to support him ... buying the election just may not work for him, or this time Rove either.

Forum List

Back