Romney hits 50%, leads by 4 in PPP/Daily Kos national poll

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
I don't now, nor ever have put much faith in media org. polls even if they partner with a polling firm ala PPP.....and niether wall lst journal/nbc polls, or wash post/abc etc etc..

But I had to post this for the fun of it, Ras is bias of course , (until they show obama ahead by more than Gallup does), then Gallup is shit when they show Romney ahead, (as they do now by 5 points btw in a swing state average).

but I love this one....it must have killed them to post the results, and in due course they appear to be trying to massage their own poll as an 'outlier', gotta love it. :lol:

Public Policy Polling for Daily Kos & SEIU. 10/12-14. Likely voters. MoE ±2.5% (10/4-7 results)

The candidates for President are Democrat Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney. If the election was today, who would you vote for?

Obama 46 (47)
Romney 50 (49)

Swing state Obama 47, Romney 50
Blue state Obama 52, Romney 45
Red State Obama 40, Romney 56

Two weeks ago, it was Obama leading Romney 50-46 in the Swing states. But he was also winning Blue states by 56-37, and losing Red states by just 41-52. Actually, the change in Red states is smaller (-5) compared to Blue states (-12) and Swing states (-7).

Daily Kos :: News Community Action

Forum List

Back