Romney Cries About Biden Comment Then Makes "Vile" Comment About Obama

"Over the last four years this president has pushed the Democrats and Republicans as far apart as they can possibly be...and divided us into groups, demonizing some and pandering to others.

His campaign strategy is to smash America into pieces and cobble together 51% of the pieces.
If an American president in this way, we all lose. But he won't win that way!"

You call that vile? Have you been listening to Obama, et al?

I would call lying and claiming that the biggest dividers in this country as somehow innocent, or even less than democrats to be a completely vile lie. Blaming the people who reached out time and again for compromise for being the dividers when your own party considers compromise to be a curse word to be vile. I would say a man who has made billions of dollars promoting class warfare at Bain and selling out his own americans is completely vile in even attempting to portray himself as a uniter.

Obama ordered the kill on our worse enemy, and not the mittens campaign wants to run ads that claim he was wrong for ordering it. An event that even if you did not celebrate it should have been a call for the right and left to drink a toast to the end of the guy who supposedly masterminded the attacks of 9/11 and unite in a day when we are all supposed to be safer, and justice was finally done to the best of our ability, but the right took it as an opportunity to call for hate against the man who had the courage to order an attack that could have easily threatened any positive relations we had with Pakistan and threatened american relations around the world.

You people who agree with Mittens in this case are some of the biggest liars and some of the lowest forms of human crap ever to crawl out of your mom and bite her teet.

no they didn't.

Yes, the filthy demagogues of the Obama camp did.

New Obama Ad Accuses Romney Of Murder

Obama is a piece of shit, and so are his followers. Reprehensible scum not seen since Joseph Goebbels.

Actually, the ad never accused Romney of murder. it accused him of not understanding the effects of his business decisions, and not caring to. The only people claiming there was any charge of murder in there were the right wing whiners. No where in that entire ad did Romney get credit for the cancer that killed his wife.

"Over the last four years this president has pushed the Democrats and Republicans as far apart as they can possibly be...and divided us into groups, demonizing some and pandering to others.

His campaign strategy is to smash America into pieces and cobble together 51% of the pieces.
If an American president in this way, we all lose. But he won't win that way!"

You call that vile? Have you been listening to Obama, et al?

I would call lying and claiming that the biggest dividers in this country as somehow innocent, or even less than democrats to be a completely vile lie. Blaming the people who reached out time and again for compromise for being the dividers when your own party considers compromise to be a curse word to be vile. I would say a man who has made billions of dollars promoting class warfare at Bain and selling out his own americans is completely vile in even attempting to portray himself as a uniter.

Obama ordered the kill on our worse enemy, and not the mittens campaign wants to run ads that claim he was wrong for ordering it. An event that even if you did not celebrate it should have been a call for the right and left to drink a toast to the end of the guy who supposedly masterminded the attacks of 9/11 and unite in a day when we are all supposed to be safer, and justice was finally done to the best of our ability, but the right took it as an opportunity to call for hate against the man who had the courage to order an attack that could have easily threatened any positive relations we had with Pakistan and threatened american relations around the world.

You people who agree with Mittens in this case are some of the biggest liars and some of the lowest forms of human crap ever to crawl out of your mom and bite her teet.

Some posts are not worthy of answer.

Last edited:
no one accused anyone of "murder" in that ad.

You obviously realize what reprehensible scum your side is, so now you openly lie.

It won't help, Obama's campaign DID accuse Romney of murder, and it does make you as bad or worse than Goebbels.

Obama is a pile of shit, there is no excuse for this kind of demagoguery. NEVER in my life have I seen this kind of behavior from elected officials.

I'm ashamed of America that Barack Obama is the president.

show me where Democrats accused Republians of murder? And yes smashing America apart is as bad as murder.

Google Joe Septic super PAC ad... ya dummy.

lies, since the ad never accused romney of murder at all.

Damn you fuckers have NO moral compass at all do ya?

Nahh.... he just accused Romney of interfering with his insurance and his dear wife died because of it....

We are not stupid.... we know what was being insinuated.

Take your damn lies elsewhere.

In one case he is right. As we saw GWB take the unity that we had after 9/11 and destroy it with partisan politics and hate our nation was weakened. I just wonder, since it has been completely republicans destroying the unity of america since 2004 and right through 2008 and the present what the fuck he is whining about? It was the republicans who held america hostage last summer with their partisan politics trying to destroy the US to prevent another Obama presidency. It is republicans who are uncompromising and consider compromise to be a dirty word. It is republicans who have made hatred and fear their tactic. That entire clip is much more focussed on republicans in the US than the dems who have compromised, and obama who has reached out across the aisle repeatedly only to get his hand bitten by the ravenous hatred of the right wing.

To tell us that he is supposedly the candidate of unity is just another of mittens lies and deceptions. He has run a campaign so dirty he even divided his own party in the primaries. I know the republicans here will defend this as they have no concept of truth, or even their own divisive behavior.

All I can say is that they can feel glad lies and dishonesty have no punishment because they would all be hung for their bullshit.

I'm curious. How many republicans votes did it take to pass Obamacare?

Before i answer that, how many times did Obama ask the republicans for their input on the law so that some form of healthcare reform could be passed? Hence trying to unite republicans and democrats in health care reform.

One of the reasons many on the left were disappointed with him was that he kept trying tio reach out despite repeated claims from the right they were not interested in compromise.

Before i answer that, how many times did Obama ask the republicans for their input on the law so that some form of healthcare reform could be passed? Hence trying to unite republicans and democrats in health care reform.

One of the reasons many on the left were disappointed with him was that he kept trying tio reach out despite repeated claims from the right they were not interested in compromise.

So saying "I won" is considered "reaching out to republicans?"

Last edited:
In one case he is right. As we saw GWB take the unity that we had after 9/11 and destroy it with partisan politics and hate our nation was weakened. I just wonder, since it has been completely republicans destroying the unity of america since 2004 and right through 2008 and the present what the fuck he is whining about? It was the republicans who held america hostage last summer with their partisan politics trying to destroy the US to prevent another Obama presidency. It is republicans who are uncompromising and consider compromise to be a dirty word. It is republicans who have made hatred and fear their tactic. That entire clip is much more focussed on republicans in the US than the dems who have compromised, and obama who has reached out across the aisle repeatedly only to get his hand bitten by the ravenous hatred of the right wing.

To tell us that he is supposedly the candidate of unity is just another of mittens lies and deceptions. He has run a campaign so dirty he even divided his own party in the primaries. I know the republicans here will defend this as they have no concept of truth, or even their own divisive behavior.

All I can say is that they can feel glad lies and dishonesty have no punishment because they would all be hung for their bullshit.

Yep... the Dems had to use an obscure rule to get it passed with as little Dem votes as possible.... Yep The American public were just clammering for this bullshit tax, and YES ITS A FUCKING TAX...!

Democrats tell Republicans to Sit Down and Shut Up
the cabal led by Speaker Pelosi, President Obama, and Senator Reid has squelched the voice of opposition once again. Instead, they have decided to limit the number of Republican amendments, breaking with the open-rule precedent for the first time in as long as anyone can recall.

Forum List

Back