Romney Addresses Family History With Polygamy

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Romney Addresses Family History With Polygamy

Does Ann know about this? And how many sister-wives does she have?

Schweitzer, in an interview with the Daily Beast, said, “I am not alleging by any stretch that Romney is a polygamist and approves of polygamy.” But Schweitzer went on to note that it is not in Romney’s interest to claim ties to the Hispanic community even though his father was born in Mexico because “then he’d have to talk about his family coming from a polygamy commune in Mexico." And American women, he said, are “not great fans of polygamy.”

Romney’s father, who went on to become Michigan’s governor, was born in Mexico on a Mormon compound founded by George Romney’s grandfather, Miles Park Romney, who had four wives. But neither George Romney nor his father, Gaskell Romney, practiced polygamy, according to an account in the Boston Globe.

Family values... what a joke!

Sparky is on a roll...

He prefers researching the "other" candidate and remain clueless about his candidate of choice.

I love these family photos where they color-cordinate their shirts.

Who's the guy in the middle with the green shirt voting for?

r840708_7844130.jpg

What is the point of this thread? And why are you mocking a family photo?

Should I go find a photo of Obama's brother in his hut? Or perhaps an unflattering photo of Michelle's ass?

I have to say, if he is for Polygamy, I may give Romney another look.

It is the 'traditional' marriage in the bible after all.

President Hussein's family consisted of a hippie mother and a genuine bigamist alcoholic communist father and the left laughed it off. Now the religious bigots want to make a case out of Mormonism? Get a freaking life.

So:

Romney's great-grand father practiced polygamy - big deal
Obama's father practices polygamy - awkward silence.

Forum List

Back