Romney 2012?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Mitt has a lot of money. He's a nasty campaigner. Would enough republicans be willing to set aside the fact that he's a mormon?

Trust me, evangelicals and christians are more offended by his mormonism than even athiests. Why? Because the book of mormon is naturally a racist handbook toward any other religion and any other race. It is a joke to believe in the book of mormon since over twenty five thousand words are taken directly word for word from the old testamen.

A mormon has as much of a chance of being president as an athiest. Not because of their religion, but because of what they believe about other religions. At least the founder of the christian church was not an illiterate moron convicted of fraud.

Last edited:
no..magic underwear have no place in the white house

there is no "magic" underwear...you are referring to the believe in "special garments" which are blessed and thought to have protective powers...instead of guardian angels you got guardian clothes...

mainstream america has no real idea of what mormons believe. i think most would be shocked if they had a quick course in mormonism. mormons believe that we all should strive for the perfection but no man can be jesus/god or replace jesus/god but each man should strive to be godlike in his perfection. it will be a hard sell to the mainstream americans and you would have to wonder what preachers would say in the pulpit.

there is no "magic" underwear...you are referring to the believe in "special garments" which are blessed and thought to have protective powers...instead of guardian angels you got guardian clothes...

Does it really matter? The magic underwear is not even the worst part of this religion. Im not trying to take away anyones right to worship whatever they want, I am for that right infact.....but it is almost a joke to read the history and beginnings of the mormon church and especially the book of mormon. I cant believe people actually believe this shit. Then again I cant understand why people believe any fantasy book.

I dont care who anyone worships but when a church gives several million dollars toward a proposition that takes rights away from normal people, that is a violation of the first amendment. Thats when I get involved and I hope the IRS fully investigates this raquet of a religion.

Last edited:
Romney a liberal? That's even crazier than Sarah Palin becoming President. :clap2:

Why don't you try looking up his record as governer of Massachusetts? He has, on several occasions supported pro-choice and has on other occasions supported gay rights. One of the major flaws that he had going into this race is that he would be considered a flip-flopper.

mainstream america has no real idea of what mormons believe. i think most would be shocked if they had a quick course in mormonism. mormons believe that we all should strive for the perfection but no man can be jesus/god or replace jesus/god but each man should strive to be godlike in his perfection. it will be a hard sell to the mainstream americans and you would have to wonder what preachers would say in the pulpit.

This is the best example on the internet of what Mormon's believe.

[youtube]zy0d1HbItOo[/youtube]

I think they should choose the candidate with the best chance to win.

Mitt has a lot of money. He's a nasty campaigner. Would enough republicans be willing to set aside the fact that he's a mormon?

Would they also be able to set aside the fact that he's a liberal?

This is the best example on the internet of what Mormon's believe.

[youtube]zy0d1HbItOo[/youtube]
are you serious?
you REALLY believe that is a treu representation of Mormon beliefs?

then why is it titled "Cartoon banned by the Mormon church"

i'll say this here, like i have in the many "Obama is a muslim" threads, we dont have a religious test for any elective office in this country
i dont care what religious someone has, or if they dont have a religion at all
as long as they will defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America

are you serious?
you REALLY believe that is a treu representation of Mormon beliefs?

then why is it titled "Cartoon banned by the Mormon church"

Because they don't want you to know that it's true? If you ask a Mormon if they believe that black people are cursed with dark skin because their ancestors were neutral in the war between Jesus and his brother Lucifer, they'll tell you that's what the Book of Mormon believes.

Because they don't want you to know that it's true? If you ask a Mormon if they believe that black people are cursed with dark skin because their ancestors were neutral in the war between Jesus and his brother Lucifer, they'll tell you that's what the Book of Mormon believes.
so, if i go to an antisemite site and find a video showing what jews "really believe" you would accept that as fact?
i HIGHLY doubt it

I don't think the fact that he is a Mormon is the problem. He is, as you say, a nasty campaigner. What he did to Jane Swift and Patrick Guerrero, when he ran for Governor, is proof of that. Romney's major problem within his own party is that he cannot deliver a clear message. He comes off as too plastic. A Ken doll. And everyone knows that he will say whatever it takes, do whatever it takes to promote Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back