Romeny / Palin 2012- GOD please lets this be and I will convert.

McPlastic and a DOPE Pusher 2012?
Not a seller...Be a stuffy ,but I will look into updating artwork.
causingpain-albums-crap-picture4270-ron-paul-usa-dope.jpg

Last edited:
Palin made results in AK and gave oil royalties to all AK citizens..tell me one goofbird on the left that would pay us back royalties...

Would this not be the best of both worlds!

Obama/ Biden vs. Romney/Palin 2012

Come on you must say the festering hate by the right plus Sarah!
Add the numbers up, They are good.

:banana::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::banana:

:party:

:alcoholic:

Ain't happening. Palin ain't going to put herself through that nightmare again. Duh, that's why she didn't run for President. She almost had a nervous breakdown before her debate with Biden in 2008 because she's a total idiot poseur with a 4th grade education. Not that the lemming cavemen on the right care if their candidates have book learnin'.

Obvious Political Rule #1 (obvious to everyone except unsophisticated dipshit tea baggers) -- If you think Africa is a country, you can't be President.

Anyway, Palin doesn't feel like memorizing 25 responses for a Vice Presidential debate again. She doesn't know anything, so faking her way through a debate is all she can do. She's already mentally ill and going through that again would probably push her over the edge.

I find it amusing that the vast majority of posts from the left regarding Obama's chances of re-election all hinge around various combinations of GOP opponents... rather than Obama policy or accomplishment.

Hmmmmmmm.................................
See: 1996

"Clinton benefited from an economy which recovered from the early 1990s recession....."

"In 1995, the Republican Party was riding high on the gains made in the 1994 congressional elections. In those elections, the Republicans, led by Newt Gingrich, captured the majority of seats in the United States House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years and the majority of seats in the U.S. Senate for the first time in eight years."​

:eusa_whistle:

'Nuff said.​

Last edited:
I find it amusing that the vast majority of posts from the left regarding Obama's chances of re-election all hinge around various combinations of GOP opponents... rather than Obama policy or accomplishment.

The left has to have time to formulate thier enemies list...

'Our' enemies are Al Qaeda, North Korea, The Iranian leadership and some fucks in Pakistan.

Who's on your list, T?

The left has to have time to formulate thier enemies list...

'Our' enemies are Al Qaeda, North Korea, The Iranian leadership and some fucks in Pakistan.

Who's on your list, T?

No! No! their is only one true enemie OBAMA!

'MY' freinds are Al Qaeda, North Korea, The Iranian leadership and all the fucks in Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia and thier freinds that keep women totally wrapped up and ready to be opened on limited nights after the stains in my underwear are clearned. Got to love a good thing!

Would this not be the best of both worlds!

Obama/ Biden vs. Romney/Palin 2012

Come on you must say the festering hate by the right plus Sarah!
Add the numbers up, They are good.

:banana::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::banana:

:party:

:alcoholic:

Ain't happening. Palin ain't going to put herself through that nightmare again. Duh, that's why she didn't run for President. She almost had a nervous breakdown before her debate with Biden in 2008 because she's a total idiot poseur with a 4th grade education. Not that the lemming cavemen on the right care if their candidates have book learnin'.

Obvious Political Rule #1 (obvious to everyone except unsophisticated dipshit tea baggers) -- If you think Africa is a country, you can't be President.

Anyway, Palin doesn't feel like memorizing 25 responses for a Vice Presidential debate again. She doesn't know anything, so faking her way through a debate is all she can do. She's already mentally ill and going through that again would probably push her over the edge.

FUCK! Africa is not a country? Hmmmm Ruling the world is out...

Forum List

Back