Romeny / Palin 2012- GOD please lets this be and I will convert.

Romney HATES Palin

Ever since she scheduled her Palin Express bus stop twenty miles from where he was announcing he would run for president and at the same time

She has also endorsed every candidate but Romney

• Banned
Romney HATES Palin

Ever since she scheduled her Palin Express bus stop twenty miles from where he was announcing he would run for president and at the same time

She has also endorsed every candidate but Romney

Stop messing with my dreams! And two religious people hate each other? Say it ain’t so, Boozka Joe. We shall over come..and win! BTW.. she will be forced by the party, it's the american way.

I find it amusing that the vast majority of posts from the left regarding Obama's chances of re-election all hinge around various combinations of GOP opponents... rather than Obama policy or accomplishment.

Hmmmmmmm.................................

I find it amusing that the vast majority of posts from the left regarding Obama's chances of re-election all hinge around various combinations of GOP opponents... rather than Obama policy or accomplishment.

I totally disagree. We on the left just are greedy. Happy the right is so weak.

Those in the center are not thrilled with the slate(s). Could Santorum & Romney make up? Would that unite the Republicans, and pull swing voters?

Screw that stuff, It was lost already. I want the entertainment value and a WIN!

Those in the center are not thrilled with the slate(s). Could Santorum & Romney make up? Would that unite the Republicans, and pull swing voters?

It might unite the Republicans, but Santorum is not exactly the darling of swing voters.

Have you noticed the closer the election gets the more threads we see from the left about Bush and Palin BDS and PDS the syndromes that never die.
images

palin_derangement_syndrome.gif

Forum List

Back