. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

They endorse Apartheid.

Since you never have condemned what is going on in the rest of the Middle East where so many innocent people are lying dead in the street, you must endorse murder. If two thousand Shia were killed tonight by Sunnis, Mrs. Sherri wouldn't even blink but would just continue on with her Zionist shtick.

A song similar to this one?

Watch "The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Live…" on YouTube
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Live…: [ame=http://youtu.be/ZRXGsPBUV5g]The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Live) - OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe he'll sing his new song " Sympathy For The Israeli ".

I do not condemn people, as you suggest I do, or endorse Apartheid, I choose to follow Jesus example and refrain from both.

They endorse Apartheid.

Since you never have condemned what is going on in the rest of the Middle East where so many innocent people are lying dead in the street, you must endorse murder. If two thousand Shia were killed tonight by Sunnis, Mrs. Sherri wouldn't even blink but would just continue on with her Zionist shtick.

I do not condemn people, as you suggest I do, or endorse Apartheid, I choose to follow Jesus example and refrain from both.

They endorse Apartheid.

The Rolling Stones will play in Tel Aviv and Jesus doesn't know or claim you.

They endorse Apartheid.

If Jesus came back tomorrow, he would have a difficult time thinking you actually can't condemn the people who are murdering his followers and those of other religions. However, keep on blabbering about Jesus while people are being killed right and left in the Middle East. Over 145,000 people dead in Syria, and you think Jesus wouldn't condemn those who were busy killing the innocent ones Why not tell your good buddies to have a little more tolerance when it comes to religion? I think Jesus would be happy if you did..

The Rolling Stones will play in Tel Aviv and Jesus doesn't know or claim you.

Allah claims her though.

They endorse Apartheid.

Palestinians are the only one supporting apartheid. Israel people are equal.
Gaza wants to be not just jew free but christian as well. WB wants to be totally jew free, despite the fact that jews used to live there and were forced out by jordanians.
Palestinians are the racists.

Hugh Laurie, the guy that plays Dr House, is a blues player, and he is also going to perform in Israel this summer. Looks like artistes simply do not bother about the boycott. Great news.

Israel has been under a boycott for 65+years by the rest of the middle east. Israel has none the less thrived.

Israel has been under a boycott for 65+years by the rest of the middle east. Israel has none the less thrived.
Sure hope the Rolling Stones are not boycotted for not boycotting Israel.
Speaking of the boycotted, Sodastream rolls merrily along.

Jump to another company:

company name or ticker

Summary
Rates & Ratios
Price & Chart
Financials & Filings
Recent Quotes
SODA $42.95 0.82%

Mar 28, 2013 - Mar 25, 2014: -13.5%
Mar
MarJulNovMar
1D 1W 3M 6M 1Y 2Y 3Y