. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

Last year the BDS protest secured the live performance of Alicia Keyes in Israel. And now the Rolling Stones. Long live the BDS Movement.

529fb3ec72811.preview-620.jpg

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
Is that like a Lollapalooza outfit?

The Middle East has finally evolved to the 60's acid rock era. :eusa_shhh:

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.
I'm thinking the next Woodstock should be in Mecca or beautiful Kabuuuuuuuuul. Heh heh heh.

Is that like a Lollapalooza outfit?

The Middle East has finally evolved to the 60's acid rock era. :eusa_shhh:

I'm thinking the next Woodstock should be in Mecca or beautiful Kabuuuuuuuuul. Heh heh heh.

Mecca. Definitely Mecca.

The hippies could paint that damn brick some colors other than black.

I certainly like seeing all of us so enraptured with that beautiful BDS Movement.

For those of you who don't appreciate the BDS Movement, just take a good look at Israel's booming economy with foreign investments ever since the BDS Movement began. What a friend Israel has in the BDS Movement.

Israel?s Economy Is Booming ? Sorry, Boycotters & John Kerry | FrontPage Magazine

Yes, they certainly scored a Victory against SodaStream, what with it's stock rising so well recently.

Which Victory was that for them, #67 ?
:dunno:

I certainly like seeing all of us so enraptured with that beautiful BDS Movement.

For those of you who don't appreciate the BDS Movement, just take a good look at Israel's booming economy with foreign investments ever since the BDS Movement began. What a friend Israel has in the BDS Movement.

Israel?s Economy Is Booming ? Sorry, Boycotters & John Kerry | FrontPage Magazine
Nobody cares about the BDS is doing but you. The reason nobody cares is because they haven't been doing much. Tee hee hee.

Yes, they certainly scored a Victory against SodaStream, what with it's stock rising so well recently.

Which Victory was that for them, #67 ?
:dunno:

There were many victories, 48, 56, 67, 73, and finally 82.

You'd think after all these "victories" they would have learned their lesson, but no, just like Sherri Inc. they kept coming, just to get humiliated over, and over, and over.

Too Funny! Ya gotta love 'em for the laughs they give us. Heh Heh.

Isn't it funny that wherever Cajun posts, Patrick all of a sudden appears LOL

The Irish duo !

Oh wait, I hope you guys don't think saying the Irish duo is racist !!

for discussion-----I think it might be an interesting project for some under-grad
kid doing sociology----to do a poll ----on muslims----(like one could go into a muslim
neighborhood on a friday and as people near the mosques) "do you have a soda-
stream machine"??? I live in a town which is very culturally diverse-----we got
ETHNIC NEIGHBORHOODS and we shop ETHNICALLY------as things are ---the jews,
muslims and hindus seem to shop in the same stores--------of all people---the people
MOST EAGER for Israeli products are the muslims (uhm-----in my town people DRESS
ethnically, too. ---especially the women) An interesting additional factoid-----chinese
people tend to like GEFILTE FISH (of all things----in my town they clear the passover
section of the fish----every year)

Stones are playing Dubai now.

Abu Dhabi du Arena (Yas Island) 21 February 2014
Tokyo Tokyo Dome 26 February 2014
Tokyo Tokyo Dome 4 March 2014
Tokyo Tokyo Dome 6 March 2014
Macau Cotai Arena 9 March 2014
Perth Perth Arena 19 March 2014
Adelaide Adelaide Oval 22 March 2014
Sydney Allphones Arena 25 March 2014
Melbourne Rod Laver Arena 28 March 2014
Macedon Hanging Rock 30 March 2014
Brisbane Entertainment Centre 2 April 2014
Auckland Mt Smart Stadium 5 April 2014

I am thankful for all the opportunities Zionists give me to laugh.

I think about the years all that laughter adds to my life.

Thank you all.

The Irish duo !

Sherri, get your tissues ready when they officially announce their concert date, which will be in June. :clap:

Sherri, get your tissues ready when they officially announce their concert date, which will be in June. :clap:

Sherri's theme song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI-iMy0aZM8]The Rolling Stones - Live 1966 - 19Th NERVOUS BREAKDOWN - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri's theme song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI-iMy0aZM8]The Rolling Stones - Live 1966 - 19Th NERVOUS BREAKDOWN - YouTube[/ame]
Sherri's dusting off the Hamas issued suicide vest to go into action when the Rolling Stones announces its official concert date in Israel this June.

It's called taking one for her fellow BDSholes. LOL

Thank you all.

The Irish duo !

You're such a nasty evil and wicked shithead. Youre like a disease. What a waste of space you are Sherri you ugly Nazi whore. I hate the fact that I live on the same continent as a piece of garbage like you.
I find your post funny btw, specially considering that you are the laughingstock of this forum havaahaha. Youve given us such pleasure by making us laugh with your ridiculous posts hahahahaha

Thank you all.

You're such a nasty evil and wicked shithead. Youre like a disease. What a waste of space you are Sherri you ugly Nazi whore. I hate the fact that I live on the same continent as a piece of garbage like you.
I find your post funny btw, specially considering that you are the laughingstock of this forum havaahaha. Youve given us such pleasure by making us laugh with your ridiculous posts hahahahaha

It must be horrible for Sherri feeling so unloved by all here. I almost feel pity for her. Then I remember some of her memorable posts and my pity soon diminishes.

Forum List

Back