Rolling Coffin. The New Ukrainian secret weapon against Russia.Cost more as $ 1 billion of EU money

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
On this video below you can watch the new Ukrainian secret weapon: The Rolling Coffin.
Armed with fifty years old tanks and rolled coffins Ukrainians hope to get US - Army as allies in fight against Russia.

The Secret Weapon: Rolling Coffin! Cost more as $1billion of EU money

1512304842_snimok.jpg

Watch after 2 minute

The problem with US weapons coming to Ukraine is: Ukrainians keep selling them to their "enemies" in Donbass. You can't deal with such a corrupt country like Ukraine, especially, to give them free weapons.

The problem with US weapons coming to Ukraine is: Ukrainians keep selling them to their "enemies" in Donbass. You can't deal with such a corrupt country like Ukraine, especially, to give them free weapons.

Ukrainians can sell their daughters and mothers, business as usual.
Almost 60 % of all whores in Europe are from Ukraine

I hope you are wrong. The girls in Ukraine are very pretty (as well as in Russia just because they are same people) but I haven't heard of that kind of awful statistics. However one thing is undoubted: there are almost no well-paid jobs in Ukraine unless you are working for crooks.

I hope you are wrong. The girls in Ukraine are very pretty (as well as in Russia just because they are same people) but I haven't heard of that kind of awful statistics. However one thing is undoubted: there are almost no well-paid jobs in Ukraine unless you are working for crooks.

Yep, gals are indeed nice and pretty, it is criminal government who makes all things wrong.

Forum List

Back