Roger STone: Donald Trump and the politics of marijuana

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
One of the most controversial decisions a President Trump will have to make is whether to continue the federal stand-down by the us Justice department in which DOJ does not enforce federal marijuana laws where they contradict state laws legalizing the legal use and sale of marijuana in the 37 states where it is currently legal in some form. Although he has a long standing personal opposition to drug use Trump has also expressed support for the medicinal use of marijuana in the states where it is legal.

ROGER STONE: DONALD TRUMP AND THE POLITICS OF MARIJUANA
Roger Stone knows Trump very well and if anybody is right on the money where Trump is concerned it would be Roger Stone.
If he says this is Trumps plan , then more than likely this is what Trump will do . Sure there can always be a threat to something flopping in there to keep it illegal but all we can do is wait and see and hope that insiders warn Trump of the Global Elites who will work diligently to keep it illegal.
There is so much money this system has made off the backs of everyone in more ways than the average person thinks of and or realizes.

I doubt that Trump has strong feelings about marijuana.

It's encouraging that he praised Duterte who does have a realistic method of dealing with addicts.

^^^ I wouldn't be surprised if he has strong feelings about drugs. He has already put his feelings out there about adult beverages. I can't see his feelings about drugs being any different when drugs are worse than the drink.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back