Guy who left son in hot car sentenced to life without parole!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Women do this all the time and usually get away with it.

Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot car death - CNN.com

dec 6 2016 A judge has sentenced suburban Atlanta father Justin Ross Harris to life in prison without parole for the murder of his 22-month-old son, Cooper, who died in 2014 after Harris left him in a hot car for seven hours while he went to work.

Harris also received another 32 years, to be served consecutively, for convictions on four other counts.
Harris, 36, who appeared in an orange jumpsuit with his wrists shackled at his waist, cast his head slightly downward as the sentence was handed down. He briefly closed his eyes but offered little other reaction.

maybe , i don't know but this guy in particular is an especially greasy and scummy type from what i have heard about him SSpeeders !!

My understanding is that there is evidence that he did it on purpose. If it really were an accident, he certainly should not have been given such a harsh sentence.

I don't know "if women do this all time", and neither do you. However, the guy got off easy.

Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot car death - CNN.com

dec 6 2016 A judge has sentenced suburban Atlanta father Justin Ross Harris to life in prison without parole for the murder of his 22-month-old son, Cooper, who died in 2014 after Harris left him in a hot car for seven hours while he went to work.

Harris also received another 32 years, to be served consecutively, for convictions on four other counts.
Harris, 36, who appeared in an orange jumpsuit with his wrists shackled at his waist, cast his head slightly downward as the sentence was handed down. He briefly closed his eyes but offered little other reaction.

The prosecution charged him with capital, premeditated murder. He INTENDED to kill the child, it was no accident.

• Banned
The prosecution charged him with capital, premeditated murder. He INTENDED to kill the child, it was no accident.

That's what the press is saying. They always do that when men do this. When women do it, they call it a tragic accident and little is done to them.

To me, no one should get away with it and I am a female.

My understanding is that there is evidence that he did it on purpose. If it really were an accident, he certainly should not have been given such a harsh sentence.
I agree. If it were an accident, a person wouldn't be able to live with themselves whether they are at home still or in jail, but that right there is just it. How can something like this be an accident in the first place? Unless you are under the influence, how can you forget that you are not the only one in your car???

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

A woman can legally have an abortionist yank her child out of her womb and murder it all the way to the last day of her pregnancy, and many on this forum support that.

A woman can legally have an abortionist yank her child out of her womb and murder it all the way to the last day of her pregnancy, and many on this forum support that.
Liar...Since it is illegal to do any abortion after the first trimester..

Forum List

Back