Roger Stone: Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump not all that different

Both are male and white with funny looking hair but other than that they are night and day.

The only sense in that piece is the republicans would love Bernie to replace Hillary as most feel they can beat Sanders. The primaries have changed the nature of American politics for the worse, Americans must suffer through BS upon BS even before the voting begins. Which came first: 24 hour news or 24 hour political BS, educational evolution has passed America by after 24 news became dominant, the slippery slide to a dumb and primitive nation began. Soon Americans will be cheering a candidate even stranger than Trump. 24 Hour news has made the Manchurian candidate and he is even worst than our current selection of crazies. No secrets here, just a ??? populace. Alfred E. Neuman 2020 is your turn.

I heard an extended interview of Stone this morning. He's looney tunes in support of Trump.

Sanders is a serious candidate. Trump is not. That's ends the discussion of how similar they are.

Both are male and white with funny looking hair but other than that they are night and day.

Different except for their views on offshoring jobs and factories, and they're against the Transpacific partnership monstrosity. I think this is the main reason these two are so popular.

Their racist views on that are eerily similar. One can oppose Transpacific deal. I oppose it. But Trump and Sanders views on it are sick and identical

Forum List

Back