Roger Stone admitted contacts with Wikileaks

When they are the ones releasing the stolen emails to social media....he is part of the Trump team's coordination will Putin. Mueller will find out....if he hasn't already.

When they are the ones releasing the stolen emails to social media....he is part of the Trump team's coordination will Putin. Mueller will find out....if he hasn't already.
Seth Rich was operating on his own. He was not working for Trump. He wanted a fair primary, so of course dems do what they do, and now he is dead.

Roger Stone claimed contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in 2016, according to two associates

Stone always knew emails leaks before they occurred. I am sure Mueller has him in his sights. It look like he is the link between Trump and Russia.
1q8nut.jpg

1q4qpz.jpg

Roger Stone claimed contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in 2016, according to two associates

Stone always knew emails leaks before they occurred. I am sure Mueller has him in his sights. It look like he is the link between Trump and Russia.
Mueller's looking for documentary evidence showing Stone knew before hand of an Assange leak. And yes Stone knew before hand, but .... it's HOW he knew. And Guccifier too.

Roger Stone's Secret Messages with WikiLeaks

Last edited:
Funny how hypocrites on the left argued in favor of publishing the stolen "Pentagon Papers" during the Vietnam war even though it jeopardized the lives of American Troops at the time and they defended the actions of pervert Soldier Bradly aka Chelsea Manning leaking stuff to Wikileaks but all of a sudden Wikileaks ain't cool anymore. What happened?

Mueller's looking for documentary evidence showing Stone knew before hand of an Assange leak. And yes Stone knew before hand, but .... it's HOW he knew. And Guccifier too.

Roger Stone's Secret Messages with WikiLeaks[/QUOTE)

According to reports, Stone and Donnie have been phone pals for many years.

Thats it go after the messenger not the criminals, some of y’all are a hoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats it go after the messenger not the criminals, some of y’all are a hoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put this together with Trump encouraging Popodapalas to set up something with Putin....you got Treason!

Forum List

Back