Roe vs. Wade

funny....

question.....if you are "optimistically agnostic"

how do you deal with the down side of being undecided?

An agnostic does not necesarrily imply that you are undecided about anything, actually. Some agnostics aren't sure if there is a God, some just think that there is no way a human being can understand who God is and what he/she/they/it are all about. An agnostic is a fairly wide-ranging term.

One can still be optimistic among many downsides. Optimism, to me, means hopeful.

The ClayTaurus said:
An agnostic does not necesarrily imply that you are undecided about anything, actually. Some agnostics aren't sure if there is a God, some just think that there is no way a human being can understand who God is and what he/she/they/it are all about. An agnostic is a fairly wide-ranging term.

One can still be optimistic among many downsides. Optimism, to me, means hopeful.

twas makin a joke .... but

agnostic[1,noun]agnostic[2,adjective]

Main Entry: 1ag·nos·tic
Pronunciation: ag-'näs-tik, &g-
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek agnOstos unknown, unknowable, from a- + gnOstos known, from gignOskein to know -- more at KNOW
: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and prob. unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

not committed = undecided

optimistic about being undecided ..... i like it!...seriously....very good...wish i had thought it up

Forum List

Back