Rockin' The Boat

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
Imagine being on this cruise!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deX7R9RbmX0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - cruise ship almost tips over[/ame]

Been there. Done that. I was once stationed on a ship that had a righting arm of 55 degrees. Anything more than a 55 degree roll would cause the ship to become too top heavy and roll over. We were in a storm and we were taking 45 and 50 degree rolls most of the day. Was glad when it calmed down and able to get some sleep.

Been there. Done that. I was once stationed on a ship that had a righting arm of 55 degrees. Anything more than a 55 degree roll would cause the ship to become too top heavy and roll over. We were in a storm and we were taking 45 and 50 degree rolls most of the day. Was glad when it calmed down and able to get some sleep.
Sleep? First I'd have to clean up all the puke, and then I could maybe sleep. lol :eusa_sick:

Damn!

I somehow don't think the people on the ship were having much fun.
I don't think so syrenn. Being tossed about your stateroom doesn't sound like much fun to me. Especially wearing a life vest.
Nope. I once was popped from the cockpit of a boat below to the nav station in rough seas. I had a bruise on my entire side that included all colors of the spectrum. I was lucky that I was popped overboard. Tethered myself after that.

Damn!

I somehow don't think the people on the ship were having much fun.
I don't think so syrenn. Being tossed about your stateroom doesn't sound like much fun to me. Especially wearing a life vest.

No kidding! I saw this and all i heard in my head were scenes in the position adventure.

Linda telling her husband that she knew were "they it was supposed to go" And ernest borginine scolding linda about . . ."next time you put something on like l told you to put on." :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back