Robin Gibb in coma

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Bee Gees Singer Robin Gibb in a Coma - E! Online

My heart is with him and his family in this time.

He and his brothers gave me so much through their music.

Mere months after Robin Gibb declared himself "in remission" from colon cancer that had reportedly spread to his liver, the Bee Gees tenor is fighting for his life yet again.

The 62-year-old disco icon is reportedly in a coma after contracting pneumonia, according to the U.K's The Sun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA&feature=player_detailpage]Bee Gees - I Started a Joke - YouTube[/ame]

Mere months after Robin Gibb declared himself "in remission" from colon cancer that had reportedly spread to his liver, the Bee Gees tenor is fighting for his life yet again.

The 62-year-old disco icon is reportedly in a coma after contracting pneumonia, according to the U.K's The Sun.
Great family. I knew those guys 100 years ago. KC hung with them too. Are you old enough ? Shake shake shake////shake shake shake.:mad:

This doesn't seem good. Prayers for him and his family.

Great family. I knew those guys 100 years ago. KC hung with them too. Are you old enough ? Shake shake shake////shake shake shake.:mad:

Oh, yeah; born in '58, disco was the scene when I came of age. :)

Oh, yeah; born in '58, disco was the scene when I came of age. :)
Born in '53 but had a hell of an appreciation for their marketing skills. It worked out well without the fanfare of Aeronoiz and Kiss(my ass). Pat Travers was another Florida guy that did well, as was-is Tom Petty.All these guys could grab a ball cap and head to the local steak house. The beaches and Keys were off limits to the BG's. The gurlz were NUTTY on them.
Fun times but all old now.:mad:

Best fortune to him and his family. Disco has grown on me in the last decade, and they were amazing at that.

He may yet recover. My fear was the cancers he already was battling, but according to his son (earlier this month), he IS in remission.

Robin Gibb | Robin Gibb's Cancer In Remission | Contactmusic

I don't think so :(

The 62-year-old star made a recovery from liver and colon cancer this year, but doctors believe a second tumor may be present. He has also developed pneumonia.

Forum List

Back