Popular Musical Artists Whose Tunes You Would Just As Soon Not Ever Hear Again...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
For me, Billy Joel just barely edges out Paul McCartney for the top spot...

and Paul Simon's solo work would be in my top five...

as well as Bruce Springsteen...

Agrees re: Bruce.

Likes Simon especially Graceland ESPECIALLY "Under African skies"

journalism is kind of scary and of it we should be wary

Jim Morrison and the Doors. My God, when they first came out, it was like fingernails on a chalk board. THEY SUCK. And then they were revived to SUCK AGAIN!

Jim Morrison and the Doors. My God, when they first came out, it was like fingernails on a chalk board. THEY SUCK. And then they were revived to SUCK AGAIN!

agreed that JM and the Doors haven't aged well over the years...

but their first album was effin' increadable...

and if you didn't like 'em when they first came out, there musta been sumpin' seriously wrong with you...

Fuck it.

The Who
The Rolling Stones

If I never heard them again I heard enough to last a billion lifetimes, they're not THAT interesting!

I can think of so much other music that should have a chance instead of yet another song by either of the above

Fuck it.

The Who
The Rolling Stones

If I never heard them again I heard enough to last a billion lifetimes, they're not THAT interesting!

I can think of so much other music that should have a chance instead of yet another song by either of the above

can't quite agree...

the Who and the Stones kicked ass in the 60's...

and there's lotsa great stuff from the Stones in the early 70's...

Fuck it.

The Who
The Rolling Stones

can't quite agree...

Hall & Oates, Celine Dion, BonJovi

Fuck it.

The Who
The Rolling Stones

can't quite agree...

So did Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna, and that's my point. It's wayyyyyyyyyy too much from them.

Here's stuff I'd rather heard than the Who or Stones

Strange Kind of Woman -- Made in Japan version
Expensive Shit -- Fela Kuti
Watermelon in Easter Hay -- FZ

Seriously wtf

Fuck it.

The Who
The Rolling Stones

can't quite agree...

So did Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna, and that's my point. It's wayyyyyyyyyy too much from them.

Here's stuff I'd rather heard than the Who or Stones

Strange Kind of Woman -- Made in Japan version
Expensive Shit -- Fela Kuti
Watermelon in Easter Hay -- FZ

Seriously wtf

meh... CF's posts remind me of what my first wife once said to me...

"being around libertarians makes me wanna strangle baby bunnies, just to make a point"...

Forum List

Back