Robert Mueller's true record - enabler

Mr. Mueller is "highly respected" on Capitol Hill for good reason - nobody on Capitol Hill ever got in any trouble for anything during Mr. Mueller's tenure as FBI Director.

Indeed, as FBI Director during the "Period of American WO." Mr. Mueller has a record. Let's have a look.

911 - 'nough said. He wants us to believe building 7 was not a controlled demo, something even Geraldo figured out was wrong. The "757" hitting the Pentagon wouldn't get by a high school science class either.

THAT is why he is "trusted" by the likes of Schumer and Issa.

Then there is what Mr. Mueller let go by the books during O's tenure.

First question to Mr. Mueller under oath - is there an FBI case against the climate scientists, and is that case the reason for Obama's two year "silence" on the issue 2010-2012 before you and O flushed the cases and allowed Algore's scam to continue bilking America?

Mr. Mueller is really unfit to investigate anyone. He is a top 10 911 Traitor who covered up 100% for both W and O. He is truly an "enabler" of treason and kleptocracy, and the amount of debt the US added during his tenure is a tribute to his absolutely non-existent patriotism to the US....

Maybe you should write your own 9/11 conspiracy book?

Mueller is well known as a Bulldog--and is well respected by both Republicans & Democrats--and is not afraid to go after anyone--regardless of your idiotic statements over 9/11. We know who attacked us on 9/11.

"Mr. Mueller’s appointment was hailed by Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill, who view him as one of the most credible law enforcement officials in the country.

Mr. Mueller served both Democratic and Republican presidents. President Barack Obama asked him to stay two years beyond the 10-year term until he appointed Mr. Comey in 2013, the only time a modern-day F.B.I. director’s tenure has been extended.

Mr. Mueller and Mr. Comey are close — a relationship forged while standing up to President George W. Bush’s use of executive power. Mr. Mueller backed up Mr. Comey, then the deputy attorney general, in March 2004 after he threatened to resign when the White House overruled the Justice Department finding that domestic wiretapping without a court order was unconstitutional."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...pecial-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

18mueller-master768-v2.jpg

So what happened to these people?

I do not know. What I do know is this.

1. North Tower - no plane hit it - blew up from inside
2. South Tower - 767 hit it, but it was the cargo version of the 767, not the passenger
3. Shanksville - a ditch dug, filled with some metal junk, and set on fire
4. Pentagon - hit by US made bunker buster cruise missile

Or I could post the truth here to show everyone why nobody should trust Robert Mueller...

Is this a controlled demolition? Mueller says NO....

Did a plane crash here? Mueller says YES

2. South Tower - 767 hit it, but it was the cargo version of the 767, not the passenger

Abject nonsense. Revel in your delusion.

is well respected by both Republicans & Democrats

which means HE COVERED UP EVERYTHING during the "Period of American WO"

Really, if Paul Ryan and Pelosi like this guy, should you???

So-ooooo, they got Spielberg to make the plane strike vids in his basement, where he made the moon landing tapes.

Also interesting. What was Wayne Shorter's wife doing on a cargo plane?

Abject nonsense. Revel in your delusion

That's the CHOSEN response = lie, shout down, insult, get the topic censored or moved....

MORE TRUTH....

The PLANE we ALL SAW, the ONLY PLANE we saw on 911 - the one that hits the south tower - what was it...

A lot has been made of the "missile" or tube shaped object attached to the bottom center..

This video has the full breakdown, the various versions of the 767, and the fact that the commercial passenger version of the 767 doesn't look like this from the bottom.... because it doesn't have any hatch in the center bottom... and this one clearly does...

Billy Kinetta wants you to believe a 757 made this hole in the Pentagon...

I thought 9/11 truthers were extinct. Somebody needs to put you on an endangered species list soon. If nothing else, we should put you and your remaining numbers in a zoo somewhere so future generations can see you really exist, and aren't just a pathetic joke.

You've been bilked alright.

Bilking is one of your party's four core values.

No wonder you love this guy. Under his leadership, no Dem was prosecuted for stealing from the taxpayer.
Just because you're not agreed with lock-stock-n-barrel on everything, like ever, indicates nothing at all son. Your entire system is corrupt and you're only emotionally prepared to face ~half of the problem on "one" side of your corporate state fomented divide.

Or I could post the truth here to show everyone why nobody should trust Robert Mueller...

Is this a controlled demolition? Mueller says NO....

Did a plane crash here? Mueller says YES

9/11 is NOT under Investigation that's already been done & is over with--Trump & his surrogates are CURRENTLY under investigation--and it's not looking good for them. The dragnet is tightening--and a special prosecutor was what was needed. We can't have anymore Devin Nunes--(former house intelligence chair) running into Trump telling him what evidence was showing up.

Without a Special prosecutor and one that is trusted by both sides of the isle Republicans placed themselves right behind the 8 ball in the corner pocket--in a massive coverup.

I thought 9/11 truthers were extinct

The Mossad isn't as good as they think they are, but they have tried repeatedly...

Indeed, all your side can do is shout down and insult, because the truth is so very obvious to anyone with a working human brain....

9/11 is NOT under Investigation that's already been done & is over with--Trump & his surrogates are CURRENTLY under investigation--and it's not looking good for them. The dragnet is tightening--and a special prosecutor was what was needed. We can't have anymore Devin Nunes--(former house intelligence chair) running into Trump telling him what evidence was showing up.

Without a Special prosecutor and one that is trusted by both sides of the isle Republicans placed themselves right behind the 8 ball in the corner pocket--in a massive coverup

Sub humans like you inspire thoughts of eugenics...

Oh gawd, now the lefties are like OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE, WE DON'T WANT A REAL INVESTIGATION!!

Now we're going to enjoy day after day of two-pronged Trump/Mueller attacks.

hey koshergrl

Stop humping LaDexter 's leg long enough to tell him he needs to add a link proving us hysteria is warranted.

You can even tell him that, while fantasies are considered fact by you RWNJs, libs require facts.

Thanks, hon.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back